Sponsored

PP2 wheel question

HoustonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
I bent a front PP2 OEM wheel (19x10.5) and shredded a tire on road debris. The shop bent it back the best they could but it won't balance perfectly. So, thinking I may use this as an emergency spare as the car has no spare. Will order a new wheel for front. Not meant to keep it in the spare trunk space, will keep in garage so at least I can get on the road if I have another probelm in the future. Will a 19x10.5 wheel work on the rear if in a pinch? I know the rear OEM wheel is a 19x11. Anyone try a 19x10.5 on rear?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spydrbutt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2
I bent a front PP2 OEM wheel (19x9.5) and shredded a tire on road debris. The shop bent it back the best they could but it won't balance perfectly. So, thinking I may use this as an emergency spare as the car has no spare. Will order a new wheel for front. Not meant to keep it in the spare trunk space, will keep in garage so at least I can get on the road if I have another probelm in the future. Will a 19x9.5 wheel work on the rear if in a pinch? I know the rear OEM wheel is a 19x10. Anyone try a 19x9.5 on rear?
I believe the fronts are 10.5 and the rears are 11". Yes, the 10.5 front will work on the rear.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
PP2 fronts have an offset of +24 so they will poke out past the fender in the rear. Should still work in a pinch unless you've been lowered enough to make a difference.
Sponsored