Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I do like the look of the PP2 wheels over the HP wheels I think. not near as busy. need the PP2 or similar aftermarket ones in the HP size.
Sponsored

samstrano

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Handling Pack
I do like the look of the PP2 wheels over the HP wheels I think. not near as busy. need the PP2 or similar aftermarket ones in the HP size.
I have to kind of agree. I like the stock wheels, but they are busy and massively heavy. I might like them more if they weren't so clunky.

PP2 wheels are clean, this set is tentatively sold to a customer as I have BCForged RS41 and RS45's for it, two very different looks, hope to have pics of both on the car in the next few weeks.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
@Atlas1 How jealous are you of those emblems?
I have the Iconic Silver Mach 1, those black emblems would look great on the sides...not so much on the trunk panel though. Love to get a set.
OK at this point one of the first things I am going to do is see if nail polish remover takes the silver paint off the emblems like I think it will. Virtually free black emblem mod. Have been talking about this for months and nobody seems to give it much chance of success so if it doesn't work I will take the lumps of looking dumb!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
OK at this point one of the first things I am going to do is see if nail polish remover takes the silver paint off the emblems like I think it will. Virtually free black emblem mod. Have been talking about this for months and nobody seems to give it much chance of success so if it doesn't work I will take the lumps of looking dumb!
The old emblems where chrome under w/ black paint, so taking nail polish remover to them took the black off

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Hey! New to this Mustang forum, but not Mustangs. I picked this up on Friday so I'm pretty stoked.
2021Mach1.jpg
I got this from Dave Sinclair Ford in St Louis (South County). They sold it as used with just under 7k miles. They showed me the owner history and it said it was sent to a dealer in Michigan and then put up for auction. So I'm the first registered owner of a used car by the history. I didn't notice the chassis number until after I got it home, or even know why it had PP instead of an M. Does anyone know how many pre productions were made? I saw that my VIN number is only 6 higher than that PP001 at the start of another thread.

Also I noticed, that all the emblems are black instead of silver.
nice! not only did you get the black emblems but if you look close, the side stripes have a slightly different profile than the production mach 1's right behind the front tire. congrats on the car!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Atlas1 How jealous are you of those emblems?
i'm too upset to even talk about it :cwl:
i actually have some matte black overlays ready to install. maybe this weekend!

I have the Iconic Silver Mach 1, those black emblems would look great on the sides...not so much on the trunk panel though. Love to get a set.
when i get mine installed i'll post up pics. i know the sides will look great and i'm confident the contrast between the gloss black panel and matte emblem will look subtle but good!

Hoose71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
84, 13, 13, 21, 22 Mustangs, 72 Nova Rally
nice! not only did you get the black emblems but if you look close, the side stripes have a slightly different profile than the production mach 1's right behind the front tire. congrats on the car!
Thanks! I didn't notice the stripe, that's a pretty subtle change. I thought the side emblems looked good, but the back one almost blends in a little too much. I've seen the same thing with GT's that have black on black emblems. I wonder if there are any other differences. The only thing I'd like to change is the wing, I like the performance pack wing. Maybe for Christmas. :)

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I didn't notice the stripe, that's a pretty subtle change. I thought the side emblems looked good, but the back one almost blends in a little too much. I've seen the same thing with GT's that have black on black emblems. I wonder if there are any other differences. The only thing I'd like to change is the wing, I like the performance pack wing. Maybe for Christmas. :)
The only other difference from preproduction models was the lower grill changed from magnetic to gloss black. The original cars that were introduced last summer for press events had that grill so I’d be curious if that change was implemented before the actual PP cars or if you still have that magnetic one. Without sounding like some crazy car collector I would consider removing that grill and storing it. There won’t be any replacements should something happen to it.

Thumpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Here are some new interior pics - not the best photos, just snapped some quick shots when they finished the install this evening. I’m on the run getting my new GoPro and track apps set up for track day tomorrow.
68F14C1D-D921-4EE1-B733-75CCD1DAB9A7.jpeg
7DB2AEB2-EBA3-432E-8FC2-A97165786435.jpeg
9F52A95F-D1B7-4FDA-8F1D-5B7BDF89D4B9.jpeg

I expect reviews to be mixed. Dealer threw in leather seats to sweeten the deal. After selecting these online, I’ve been on the fence while waiting for them to come in. I was worried the red wouldn’t match, the leather would feel cheap, or it would just plain be red overload. After seeing how they turned out, I LOVE it. They also preserved my original cloth seat covers for me, so if I ever sell it and the buyer wants original seats, I still have them.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Here are some new interior pics - not the best photos, just snapped some quick shots when they finished the install this evening. I’m on the run getting my new GoPro and track apps set up for track day tomorrow.

I expect reviews to be mixed. Dealer threw in leather seats to sweeten the deal. After selecting these online, I’ve been on the fence while waiting for them to come in. I was worried the red wouldn’t match, the leather would feel cheap, or it would just plain be red overload. After seeing how they turned out, I LOVE it. They also preserved my original cloth seat covers for me, so if I ever sell it and the buyer wants original seats, I still have them.
I’m intending to do the same, also want to do door panels and knee pads, stitching, can’t decide if I want to do carpet as well.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)

so, now that I am looking on a PC. will they tighten up a bit over time? What is the brand/style etc? I was looking at katzkin which is what most folks recommend, and they have some that look similiar.
Sponsored