AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
Good luck. Don't settle for a BS offer.
I sold my C8 for for a crazy price, primarily because my daughter needed a car all of a sudden. Corvette prices are strong for now so I concur with not settling.

I replaced/am replacing it with a Mach 1 since I didn't want to get back into the C8 line. (Now my M1 build date keeps jumping all around.) I do kinda miss the C8.

I really liked my first Mach 1 but the Recaros were very uncomfortable so I sold it and ordered from Granger. Can't wait to get back into a Mach 1.

Note: 1st Mach 1 pic is profile pic.

IMG_20210123_134532.jpg
Sponsored

pappagray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 PP1
How are the handling characteristics compared to stock?
Do you think the alignment had the most significant effect?
It feel identical. Unfortunately due to weather, and PPF schedule I was unable to track the car completely stock. I think the handling for the most part will be unchanged for my level of skill.

The one thing that instantly got fixed was the wheel hop and wagging tail on hard acceleration in 1-2nd. The car is much more planted, and doesn't walk around in the rear like it did stock. It has the complete Steeda stop the hop ultimate package. The PP GT has the same issue as the Mach 1 stock, to much rear IRS movement creating some stability issues in low gear

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
I can't imagine what these are going to be worth in 20 years. Hold on to them, fellas.

Thumpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I sold my C8 for for a crazy price, primarily because my daughter needed a car all of a sudden. Corvette prices are strong for now so I concur with not settling.

I replaced/am replacing it with a Mach 1 since I didn't want to get back into the C8 line. (Now my M1 build date keeps jumping all around.) I do kinda miss the C8.

I really liked my first Mach 1 but the Recaros were very uncomfortable so I sold it and ordered from Granger. Can't wait to get back into a Mach 1.

IMG_20210123_134532.jpg
My buddy had a C8 just like that. Kept for less than a year and sold it to Carmax because he couldn’t pass up almost $20K more than he paid for it new.

Right now my Mach 1 is getting detailed/ceramic hybrid sealed by his next door neighbor. He just texted me, “Watching him clean yours makes me want one now.”
:crackup:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
My buddy had a C8 just like that. Kept for less than a year and sold it to Carmax because he couldn’t pass up almost $20K more than he paid for it new.

Right now my Mach 1 is getting detailed/ceramic hybrid sealed by his next door neighbor. He just texted me, “Watching him clean yours makes me want one now.”
:crackup:
you getting PPF done as well?

Sponsored

stangman09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang

IMG_20210123_134532.jpg
Please check dm. have questions on both cars you for you!

Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Here is mine. Covered fully by XPEL STEALTH PPF. I'm gonna take more pro photos later on.

signal-2021-09-16-115335_015.jpeg
signal-2021-09-16-115335_012.jpeg
signal-2021-09-16-115335_003.jpeg
signal-2021-09-16-115335_002.jpeg
That looks great. Can't wait to see some "PRO" photos. I'd like to see a close up of the hood stripe with that matte over all of it. Black is on my top 3 colors for a Mach 1 but only if I can afford to put PPF on the whole car. Now I'd have to decide do I want to look glossy like normal or like this.
Sponsored