Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

Hoose71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
84, 13, 13, 21, 22 Mustangs, 72 Nova Rally
Hey! New to this Mustang forum, but not Mustangs. I picked this up on Friday so I'm pretty stoked.
2021Mach1.jpg

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
where are these pre production ones showing up? this is the second or third one huh?

Hoose71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
84, 13, 13, 21, 22 Mustangs, 72 Nova Rally
where are these pre production ones showing up? this is the second or third one huh?
I got this from Dave Sinclair Ford in St Louis (South County). They sold it as used with just under 7k miles. They showed me the owner history and it said it was sent to a dealer in Michigan and then put up for auction. So I'm the first registered owner of a used car by the history. I didn't notice the chassis number until after I got it home, or even know why it had PP instead of an M. Does anyone know how many pre productions were made? I saw that my VIN number is only 6 higher than that PP001 at the start of another thread.

Also I noticed, that all the emblems are black instead of silver.

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Nice find!

Sponsored

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
Went for a drive in the country this afternoon and stopped by the Canadian Bomber Command Museum in Nanton, Alberta. The 'friend' in the other shots belongs to the owner of The Mustang Shop in Calgary, Alberta...

IMG_7509.jpg
@ACMEguy What a small world. Tell Matt that Tom with the blue Thunderbird SC says hello. That should take him for a trip down memory lane.