Sponsored

Post your favorite forced induction system below

Csb1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Post your guys favorite forced induction system below and why you love it want to make a pole for my decision on the system I wanna run
Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Your going to hear PC, Whipple, KB, paxton and turbo... Pick your goals, how you like to drive and go from there... You being in Cali is pretty limiting as most will screw you on emissions. Good luck!

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Why dont you set up a poll?

2-tone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang gt m6
I like my whipple with the 6 speed. If the car was auto a turbo would be my first choice.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
I like my whipple with the 6 speed. If the car was auto a turbo would be my first choice.
honestly? i make no lies that a good single turbo setup is what i would want, but packaging is the issue with our cars. a bigger blower with a large pulley will get nearly the same power curve as a turbo with a LOT easier packaging. and the bigger you go in blower, at the same psi, the pulley gets bigger and belt slip becomes a non-issue.

twin kits are being made for our cars either top or bottom mount. many more bottom mounts than top right now. ive driven a fully fully built twin turbo s550 auto and it drove like a dream. at similar power levels though you would be hard pressed to notice a difference other than sound between that car and my Kenne Bell

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Everyone's opinion will be different for their own personal reasons and preferences.

Although I havent gotten my S550 yet, I'll be going with Procharger for my daily driver. For me, Procharger is the best option. Least amount of wear/strain on the engine since there will be no boost while cruising 90% of the time. Also the car will feel completely normal and N/A while putting around, but be a beast when you get on it. Safest boost as well IMO as itll have the lowest IATs in turn less chance of detonation.

No brainier for me :) But everyone will be different. Also worth noting that if it were not my DD and it was a fun weekend car I'd probably go with a Whipple for even more gobs of power down low.

desant89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium Auto
I didn't plan on my car being a dd as I have 3 other vehicles and two Harley's. However, since having my Whipple installed, I drive nothing else. I like the immediate power available on the streets. Much more fun to drive in my opinion. As for things breaking, you can search forever and will not find enough information to prove that Whipple breaks more parts than centri. Not saying either is better. Just stating my preference. Good luck with your decision.

2-tone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang gt m6
Everyone's opinion will be different for their own personal reasons and preferences.

Although I havent gotten my S550 yet, I'll be going with Procharger for my daily driver. For me, Procharger is the best option. Least amount of wear/strain on the engine since there will be no boost while cruising 90% of the time. Also the car will feel completely normal and N/A while putting around, but be a beast when you get on it. Safest boost as well IMO as itll have the lowest IATs in turn less chance of detonation.

No brainier for me :) But everyone will be different. Also worth noting that if it were not my DD and it was a fun weekend car I'd probably go with a Whipple for even more gobs of power down low.
My car is a daily 7 months out of the year. With the whipple I don't see any boost until I put my foot at least halfway. Centris do really well on these cars but I don't believe the whipple is any harder on the drivetrain for daily driving.

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
There all bad A$$!
But seriously, the Blackbird Twin Turbo Kit if you have the coin or until more simular cheaper options become available.
If its a budget friendly build then Paxton Beefcake Special.
I do not have a dog in this fight because I haven't added a FI system on this car YET. But have/had plenty of experience with other cars. Going off my personal preference & experiences a well designed, heat friendly turbo kit 1st followed by centrifugal then PD.
Just to throw it out there if I ever would consider PD again Whipple hands down.

Sponsored

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Post your guys favorite forced induction system below and why you love it want to make a pole for my decision on the system I wanna run
Funny the other day I was thinking it would be cool if someone posted a pros/cons list with all the nuances (sp?) of all the kits. I really should start collecting/writing down all the info instead of just reading and hoping I can keep all the data in my worn out old brain. All the info is there just have to dig through the thousands of posts. Lol.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Funny the other day I was thinking it would be cool if someone posted a pros/cons list with all the nuances (sp?) of all the kits. I really should start collecting/writing down all the info instead of just reading and hoping I can keep all the data in my worn out old brain. All the info is there just have to dig through the thousands of posts. Lol.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
basically every response will pretty much mimic what you'll see in peoples sigs

we have centris, pd , and turbos available. best bet is to build something around your goals.

give us a ring and we can tailor a kit suited to your driving style! :)
Sponsored