2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Hello; Now that I know it affects you I will have to tell some more tropical fish stories. Interesting how your opinion does not seem to affect me at all. Keep an eye out more stories to come.
Do masks help the tropical fish?

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
I was having a conversation with a person the other day about this subject. They couldn't get passed the fact that on average smarter people make more money part of the conversation. I feel like I am living in an different universe sometimes. I don't even understand how this fact could be questioned.
Some people automatically equate "smarter" to more education. That is not always the case. And neither really directly correlates to income.

I know REALLY intelligent people who took career paths that will never pay all that well. It's what they wanted to do. I know a few people who need a GPS to get home from work who make bank.

Not to mention there are plenty of VERY intelligent people who have zero business sense.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The airborne component and the virus being smaller than what the masks can filter explains the equal numbers of infected in locked States and Un-locked States.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The airborne component and the virus being smaller than what the masks can filter explains the equal numbers of infected in locked States and Un-locked States.
I'm no scientist. How can we be sure the virus is larger or smaller than what the masks can filter? All info we have is told by someone from someone else who got it from somewhere else. I do know if I wake up tomorrow I have to get my happy ass to work so I can make some more payments on my mustang. I may be curious but I don't really care too much about things I can't control, like a virus or the guy driving that bus that could run me over at any second.

"Hey! How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does."

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
"Hey! How exactly is a rainbow made?
Sunlight refracting off of rain drops.
How exactly does a sun set?
The Earth rotates and the sun goes out of view.
How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work?
The side loads on the spider gears force the side gears into the clutch packs which locks the axles together.

If it's the cone type, same principle.
How can we be sure the virus is larger or smaller than what the masks can filter?
The labs studying the virus said so.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Nah. Only place to dive here is at lake pleasant. Can’t see further than 5” depending on where you dive. I prefer Mexico, Bahamas, Australia.

shameless plug.
Diving with sharks. Filmed by my Buddy and I

filmed by me.
What watch do you wear when diving?