Possible Covid19 Protection

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Yay! Another one that will likely get removed.
Sponsored

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
Thank God they cured the flu. Oh wait.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
This is like the covid shot thread. When someone has too much time on their hands threads like this will surface. OP, you buy a mustang yet?
Wouldn't say that they have too much time, more like they get sucked into watching/reading bullshit news and have no way to vent out their frustration except here. This isn't really the place to vent out frustration, thats what the Mustang and friends are for :)

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Wouldn't say that they have too much time, more like they get sucked into watching/reading bullshit news and have no way to vent out their frustration except here. This isn't really the place to vent out frustration, thats what the Mustang and friends are for :)
This is my news source hahaha

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
There should be a vent thread for anyone who feels lost or needs someone to talk to about certain things. We can all chip in & play shrink for that moment/day.

6E4DA147-5A5C-4817-B5FE-39CA4D037664.jpeg

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
There should be a vent thread for anyone who feels lost or needs someone to talk to about certain things. We can all chip in play a shrink for that moment/day.

6E4DA147-5A5C-4817-B5FE-39CA4D037664.jpeg
It sounds like a good idea but it's still an open forum where the non helpers will come out to play. My faith in humanity gets lower and lower every day though...

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
This is like the covid shot thread. When someone has too much time on their hands threads like this will surface. OP, you buy a mustang yet?
Hello; Decided to try for a nice 1997 GT a few weeks ago. looked it over and made the guy an offer. He said no so I left. A few days later he texted that he would take $500 less than I offered, so I tried to call. After not getting an answer I texted. He texted back that the number was a mistake and that he wanted $500 more than I offered.
So I told him to raise that much I wanted to know more about the car and maybe put it up on a lift. At first he was OK with this, but when I asked when the brake lines had last been flushed he started calling me names and in general cussing me out. This was all in texts and not face to face.
Guess I will wait to see if new stuff starts to be available.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Hello; Decided to try for a nice 1997 GT a few weeks ago. looked it over and made the guy an offer. He said no so I left. A few days later he texted that he would take $500 less than I offered, so I tried to call. After not getting an answer I texted. He texted back that the number was a mistake and that he wanted $500 more than I offered.
So I told him to raise that much I wanted to know more about the car and maybe put it up on a lift. At first he was OK with this, but when I asked when the brake lines had last been flushed he started calling me names and in general cussing me out. This was all in texts and not face to face.
Guess I will wait to see if new stuff starts to be available.
I see... looking forward to seeing you in a mustang soon 😁

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I never wore a mask, the science tells me the virus is smaller than any mask can stop, except for a respirator. If a store asked me to leave I simply said sure and left. Never to return even after the masks are no longer required.
Hello; Back before I had the vaccine I only wore a mask in stores. Never when outside or when by myself.

About the effeciency of the masks. The virus particles are super tiny and can pass thru most masks that were available to the general public. It is just a size matters sort of thing. At best the masks would stop sneeze droplets or cough droplets.
Once it became known that the virus had an airborne nature in addition it was clear enough the masks were not helping. The facts are coming out about this now.

I was active on a tropical fish forum at the early times of the outbreak. Some things did not make sense to me. I posted that I figured the virus was airborne in addition to being in droplets. For some reason it took the authorities a long time to admit to this. The airborne factor will turn out to be a main reason sending infected folks back into nursing homes was a poor move. Being air borne the virus could linger and move thru out the entire building, especially with several infected. Being in an isolated room would not help if the air system went to all rooms.

Sponsored
OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I see... looking forward to seeing you in a mustang soon 😁
Hello; I had tried to buy a left over GT but the dealer would not do a discount. I have to admit he was correct as the whole nature of the business has changed lately.

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Who knew that medical experts are regulars on tropical fish forums :crackup:
Hello; interesting. You go for the personal jabs on a regular basis. Never claimed to be a medical person nor an expert, just a Biology teacher. This stuff was not hard to figure. Did not take an expert. The virus was a new human pathogen but the family of corona virus has been known. The nature of viral infections have also been known.
Some virus can only be passed by direct contact with body fluids. Some by the larger droplets such as a sneeze and will fall out of the air quickly. Others can be on your breath and float around for a great distance. I did not know for sure but could add up the reports.

I also knew that being outside in the sun was safe. I knew to grab a shopping cart from outside in the sun. I did not worry about even airborne outside as the air would disperse the virus a lot.
Being inside in a central air heat/cooling system for a long time likely being the worst place to be. You know such as a lockdown. I was lucky in that I live alone in a house. Not in an apartment building with a shared air supply.

For what it is worth there were folks just like you on the fish forum and I read the same sort of stuff from them as from you and worse. Turned out I figured it correct so did not have to eat crow about it.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Only when you leave yourself open. You've cited the "tropical fish" forum about 100 times now. Enough with the tropical fish already, if I wanted to know a tropical fish's opinion, I'd buy a snorkel and a waterproof Fish to English dictionary.
When you do, let me know. I love diving. I’ve got all kinds of fishy stories :)

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Where do you go diving in Arizona, the YMCA :giggle:
Nah. Only place to dive here is at lake pleasant. Can’t see further than 5” depending on where you dive. I prefer Mexico, Bahamas, Australia.

shameless plug.
Diving with sharks. Filmed by my Buddy and I

filmed by me.

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Only when you leave yourself open. You've cited the "tropical fish" forum about 100 times now. Enough with the tropical fish already, if I wanted to know a tropical fish's opinion, I'd buy a snorkel and a waterproof Fish to English dictionary.
Hello; Now that I know it affects you I will have to tell some more tropical fish stories. Interesting how your opinion does not seem to affect me at all. Keep an eye out more stories to come.
Sponsored