Possible Covid19 Protection

Sivi70980

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The airborne component and the virus being smaller than what the masks can filter explains the equal numbers of infected in locked States and Un-locked States.
I'm no scientist. How can we be sure the virus is larger or smaller than what the masks can filter? All info we have is told by someone from someone else who got it from somewhere else. I do know if I wake up tomorrow I have to get my happy ass to work so I can make some more payments on my mustang. I may be curious but I don't really care too much about things I can't control, like a virus or the guy driving that bus that could run me over at any second.

"Hey! How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does."

Advertisement

Sivi70980

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

K4fxd

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,1965 Sunbeam Tiger (Stolen, Elk Heart Lake)
"Hey! How exactly is a rainbow made?
Sunlight refracting off of rain drops.
How exactly does a sun set?
The Earth rotates and the sun goes out of view.
How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work?
The side loads on the spider gears force the side gears into the clutch packs which locks the axles together.

If it's the cone type, same principle.
How can we be sure the virus is larger or smaller than what the masks can filter?
The labs studying the virus said so.

RPDBlueMoon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition
Nah. Only place to dive here is at lake pleasant. Can’t see further than 5” depending on where you dive. I prefer Mexico, Bahamas, Australia.

shameless plug.
Diving with sharks. Filmed by my Buddy and I

filmed by me.
What watch do you wear when diving?

K4fxd

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,1965 Sunbeam Tiger (Stolen, Elk Heart Lake)

bjstang

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premiums a.k.a "Crazy Horse" & "Doll"
Vehicle Showcase
Only Timex is Fauci approved. Wearing anything else is an argument with science Fauci says.

It also looks like he’s been a Timex guy for several decades now. It makes sense that he’d stick with an American brand that makes some of the most durable and reliable digital watches around. I’ve also noticed that he checks the time very, very frequently. He may be one of the few people in the country who needs to get somewhere on time so urgently you’d think the fate of the world depends on it (because it might).”

:cwl:

hlfbkd420

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 Supercharger, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL

Veteran

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
i hear one of the side effects of the vaccine , are to lift the brain fog when needing to decide Turbo or Supercharger ?

pyrophilus

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Shadow Black Premium 401a, PP1, Active Exhaust
While I am not a doctor, i did work for over ten years working in labs doing academic research in cell bio, molecular bio, and biochemistry.

As soon as the covid news came about and authorities said it is not airborne, I was dubious. And yes, the viral particles are so tiny (most virus are this tiny) that the pores size of a face mask will not be able to trap it.

But that being said, I've been telling people that the masks also work on the properties of adhesion and cohesion.

The mesh of the fibers cause the virus to run through the "maze" of the fibers as it goes through your mask. While static charges and simple adhesion (attraction between unlike molecules) and cohesion (between like molecules) cannot stop large things, when a particle is as small as a virus, its surface area to volume ratio is very large, meaning any teeny amount of adhesion and cohesion will make them stick to absurface and stay there. This is part of the reason why simply rinsing your hands was not recommended as a procedure to wash them.

This is also why ome should frequently wash their masks or replace them. The disposable non n95 masks really should be disposed after a day's use.

So are masks effective? I think yes as it isn't just working on the concept of a sieve. While I do take my mask off when outside, I do put it back on when people come near (out of courtesy). But I do wear it when I am in enclosed spaces.

Hello; Back before I had the vaccine I only wore a mask in stores. Never when outside or when by myself.

About the effeciency of the masks. The virus particles are super tiny and can pass thru most masks that were available to the general public. It is just a size matters sort of thing. At best the masks would stop sneeze droplets or cough droplets.
Once it became known that the virus had an airborne nature in addition it was clear enough the masks were not helping. The facts are coming out about this now.

I was active on a tropical fish forum at the early times of the outbreak. Some things did not make sense to me. I posted that I figured the virus was airborne in addition to being in droplets. For some reason it took the authorities a long time to admit to this. The airborne factor will turn out to be a main reason sending infected folks back into nursing homes was a poor move. Being air borne the virus could linger and move thru out the entire building, especially with several infected. Being in an isolated room would not help if the air system went to all rooms.

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
While I am not a doctor, i did work for over ten years working in labs doing academic research in cell bio, molecular bio, and biochemistry.

As soon as the covid news came about and authorities said it is not airborne, I was dubious. And yes, the viral particles are so tiny (most virus are this tiny) that the pores size of a face mask will not be able to trap it.

But that being said, I've been telling people that the masks also work on the properties of adhesion and cohesion.

The mesh of the fibers cause the virus to run through the "maze" of the fibers as it goes through your mask. While static charges and simple adhesion (attraction between unlike molecules) and cohesion (between like molecules) cannot stop large things, when a particle is as small as a virus, its surface area to volume ratio is very large, meaning any teeny amount of adhesion and cohesion will make them stick to absurface and stay there. This is part of the reason why simply rinsing your hands was not recommended as a procedure to wash them.

This is also why ome should frequently wash their masks or replace them. The disposable non n95 masks really should be disposed after a day's use.

So are masks effective? I think yes as it isn't just working on the concept of a sieve. While I do take my mask off when outside, I do put it back on when people come near (out of courtesy). But I do wear it when I am in enclosed spaces.
Could the adhesion/cohesion effects also capture your Freedom? Are these forces strong enough to keep 1st amendment rights from entering your body? Could everyone wearing masks lead to Communism?

Until these questions are answered, I'm REFUSING to wear one :crackup:

Sivi70980

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Could the adhesion/cohesion effects also capture your Freedom? Are these forces strong enough to keep 1st amendment rights from entering your body? Could everyone wearing masks lead to Communism?

Until these questions are answered, I'm REFUSING to wear one :crackup:
If masks made you more desirable to the opposite sex, all guys would be masked up for sure. Or if the virus shrunk your penis, guys would wear like 60 masks if they even left the house. As a gamer dealing with RNG (random number generator) for loot drops often, a percentage of a percentage means I'll never get it lol.

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
If masks made you more desirable to the opposite sex, all guys would be masked up for sure. Or if the virus shrunk your penis, guys would wear like 60 masks if they even left the house. As a gamer dealing with RNG (random number generator) for loot drops often, a percentage of a percentage means I'll never get it lol.
RNGesus works in cruel and mysterious ways.

CJJon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Claiming masks don't work is just flat out wrong. Period. Full stop. Not up for debate, not just my opinion, not some government cover up....but facts.

How many people got the flu this year? I can figuratively count them on one hand. Masks are so effective that two strains of the flu seem to have disappeared.

Masks work, claiming otherwise shows painful bias.

Advertisement

8 - UPR Products

Advertisement