• Thread starter Deleted member 35644
  • Start date
  • Watchers 12

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Pick yourself up a fake car phone antenna while your at it. That was the rage when I lived in SD decades ago. And don't forget the "Baby on Board" sign to put in the rear window.

But first check to make sure all of those mods are C.A.R.B. compliant.
Good idea on the antenna. The Baby on Board sign is too wimpy though. It's a Spark SS after all. :)
Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
That's an Air Medal decal on his plate. You only get that one by flying combat missions. Now I'm thinking about which idiots I flew with would put fake badges on their car. Too many, really.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
One of the reasons I like the Bullitt is that it's understated.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Not fake badges that bothers me but i hate those stupid ass stick figure people on the back windows. Mom, dad and a few crotch fruits. Also hate the stupid “salt life” stickers.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

As far as decorations go, I think my favorites are the 13.1 and 26.2 stickers. Does anyone really care about this, or is it just me that doesn't ??

Sponsored

thasuperdude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure why folks find it necessary to tell us so much about themselves at a red light. Their sexual, political and region preferences, how many kids they have, what kind of music they like, favorite vacation spot, how far they run and they adopted a dog. All things I don't need to know about you sitting at a light...

Ok, I feel a little better now :)

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
As far as decorations go, I think my favorites are the 13.1 and 26.2 stickers. Does anyone really care about this, or is it just me that doesn't ??
I was going to get a 0.0 one to put on the back of my Jeep.

As for badging, I find it comical to try to make something it's not, especially if badging is all the further you take it. Personally, I'm the type to debadge something as much as possible (I curse Ford for using locating holes on the GT fenders)....

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
The "No Fear" stickers got boring to look at, but when I saw the "Ain't Skeered" stickers that made me :cwl:

When I see a poser badge on a car, it gives me impression that anything else they have done to the car is probably ill-conceived as well.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I'm a runner and have run countless 13.1 races (my preferred race distance). I've never felt the urge to put a 13.1 stamp on my car. I know some who do that think they're motivating others but really it's just saying, "Look everyone, how great I am!!". No thanks.

This is the only bumper sticker that I approve b/c I do find it motivating:
ud1y01E.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

I'm a runner and have run countless 13.1 races (my preferred race distance). I've never felt the urge to put a 13.1 stamp on my car. I know some who do that think they're motivating others but really it's just saying, "Look everyone, how great I am!!". No thanks.

This is the only bumper sticker that I approve b/c I do find it motivating:
I rather know this than what prep school your kids attend.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen one lately I actually liked. It was a stick figure family sticker. Complete with man, woman, boy, girl and dog. But the man stick figure was behind bars. Thought that was pretty damn funny.