bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of a tuner brake A10 on a drag strip answer a bad one. Basically this was pathetic show as looked like most of the teams didn't know what they are doing especially the Mustang team big talking but the actual performance was sad :(.
Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
It didn't surprise me that the Camaro won but I was surprised with how well the challenger did on the auto cross course. The Camaro might of won the show but it definitely comes in last when it comes to looks and sales. Coyotes definitely love boost but I'm not too sure the 10 speed auto does. Does anyone know what was wrong with the challenger?

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
I have in the past and started to this season until all the trash talking started. I know it makes for good TV, but I don't care for reality TV either so I'm the minority. The Mustang team seemed a little outclassed last time I watched however. I'm not sure what it would take to fix the program and make it "fair" whatever that might mean. Seems no matter how they construct the rules, it tends to favor one brand or another. I do find it amazing that the Mustang is at all competitive being so far behind on displacement/torque.

Whitewalkers550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt premium, 1973 mustang conv.
you guys have all hit the points pretty well, and i wish we could get one that's a part for part comparison not a dollar ammount i think that would be much better

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I watched all these over the summer. Seems like the tuning on the mustang killed the A10. Vengeance racing showed they had some real good know how. Team Mustang definitely seemed like they didnt know what they were doing on a few occasions. Camero did well but like said above in a real world scenario both dodge and camero having to pull and build their motors on an otherwise brand new car is highly unlikely and makes it way out of the realm of a normal build.

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
This was a fun show to watch. I didn't like the autox rules, that's not how it works irl so IDK why they did it that way for the show. It's clear the mustang team didn't quite have tuning down. I liked team mustangs captain the best, he was fun to watch. I love that they showed the mustangs motor is stout, even if the trans had issues. The suspension build was the right way to go imo. If there is nothing else on, this is fun. If you want to skip the ba go to the final episode

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
This was a fun show to watch. I didn't like the autox rules, that's not how it works irl so IDK why they did it that way for the show. It's clear the mustang team didn't quite have tuning down. I liked team mustangs captain the best, he was fun to watch. I love that they showed the mustangs motor is stout, even if the trans had issues. The suspension build was the right way to go imo. If there is nothing else on, this is fun. If you want to skip the ba go to the final episode
Yeah...

Felt like the mustang team was more in love with the car than the contest. Which is cool, but the other teams brought their a game. I do think the mustang would have won the brake test if they pulled the abs (like the challenger).

Still 900hp after a bolt on procharger... damn impressive for the yote.

All in all, it was entertaining.
Sponsored