Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Ford specifically does not publish Nurburgring times, and has never published an official Nurburgring time for the GT350 or GT350R. There was a rumored GT350R time of 7:32:19 years back during testing, but again not put out by Ford. If you have a source from Ford stating otherwise I'd be interested to see.
911 GT2 RS recorded a 6.43.3
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
This about sums up most car forums this one included-
-How dare you speak about my Special Edition GTBUL500350M1. If you don’t have one, out of the sandbox with you and your Mustang. Damn GT people. :crackup:
-My car is faster
-My mods are better
-Look at what I did
-I have a complaint
-I’m a better driver than you
-I have more money than you
-I’m going to show you pictures of my car and you should be interested because it’s almost exactly like yours but mine is better.
On rare occasion you actually share knowledge and make friendships. The few times it happens makes it worth it.

Last edited:

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
-How dare you speak about my Special Edition GTBUL500350M1. If you don’t have one, out of the sandbox with you and your Mustang. Damn GT people. :crackup:
-My car is faster- she drives an SUV
-My mods are better- her SUV is bone stock
-Look at what I did- i say this everytime i need a ride to urgent care
-I have a complaint- every other hour
-I’m a better driver than you- she does get tickets a lot
-I have more money than you- yep
-I’m going to show you pictures of my car and you should be interested because it’s almost exactly like yours but mine is better.- sort of. I show her pics of my car while we are in my car while I tell her how much better my car is.
On rare occasion you actually share knowledge and make friendships. The few times it happens makes it worth it.- true!
Sounds like my marriage.

Last edited:

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
911 GT2 RS recorded a 6.43.3
Yes it did. I'm not sure what that has to do with what I said about Ford not putting out Nurburgring times though?

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it did. I'm not sure what that has to do with what I said about Ford not putting out Nurburgring times though?

The GT350 isn't exactly setting records at the ring. LOL

Last edited:

Sponsored

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
-My car is faster
-My mods are better
-Look at what I did
-I have a complaint
-I’m a better driver than you
-I have more money than you
-I’m going to show you pictures of my car and you should be interested because it’s almost exactly like yours but mine is better.
On rare occasion you actually share knowledge and make friendships. The few times it happens makes it worth it.
You forgot to mention the inevitable high jacking of the thread by those with ADD.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
The GT350 isn't exactly setting records at the ring. LOL
This is a honest question regarding the GT350:
Is it because its not coming out of curves fast enough (track out) on to the straights?
Could be all kinds of things happening in the curve..
And/or not fast enough on the straights?

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Romeo Quadraflio, 2018 TT GT Prem, 22 GT
gt500 > zl1 1le > gt350 > ss 1le IMO

and their price points mirror that a bit, so best bang for the buck is debatable depending on where your sweet spot is for things.
I realize I am most likely pissing in the wind on a Mustang forum but I do not see how you have that order.

ZL1 1LE > GT500 > SS 1LE > GT350

The SS 1LE is punching way above its weight class. It is a insane car for the money and track times.

MWoodsFL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
18F150FX4 19GT350
Glad you like your Camaro Kenny. It’s your money, so you buy what you like. The SS-1LE is about the same as the GT350. The LT-1 is truly a great motor. Fun to drive with the Tremec.
Slush pumps are faster, but are for commuters and girls. There is no sound like the GT350s..
If you wanted to piss into the wind you should have gone to the McLaren forum. That, or the Miata Forum. Those guys love their little cars and drive the Schlitz out of them.. Track times set by pro drivers mean little: they love to drive.
Wash your Camaro up and go to a big car show. It helps with perspective.
FL

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Romeo Quadraflio, 2018 TT GT Prem, 22 GT
Glad you like your Camaro Kenny. It’s your money, so you buy what you like. The SS-1LE is about the same as the GT350. The LT-1 is truly a great motor. Fun to drive with the Tremec.
Slush pumps are faster, but are for commuters and girls. There is no sound like the GT350s..
If you wanted to piss into the wind you should have gone to the McLaren forum. That, or the Miata Forum. Those guys love their little cars and drive the Schlitz out of them.. Track times set by pro drivers mean little: they love to drive.
Wash your Camaro up and go to a big car show. It helps with perspective.
FL
I actually do not own a Camaro lol.

2 Mustang GTs. 1 twin turbo drag setup and 1 I am building as a track car.

Also a Alfa Romeo Quadraflio E85 tuned, headers, CAI.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Interesting...

I guess if we want to go just a tad deeper ... Here's the "real" Shelby forum... where real Shelby's go play...

https://forums.shelby.com/

just sayin'.... 😂 😁 :devil:✌

Did You look at OUR forums (https://forums.shelby.com/)? You will see every Shelby including those from Ford. (and the Shelby Dodges too.) Carroll said they are all REAL Shelby's. If you want to argue, feel free but seriously......

But, thanks for the compliment.

Seriously guys, do we have to do this all the time? There is no "Shelby attitude" Just like the Ecoboost guys who think all the GT guys have an attitude. There are Azzhats in all groups. If I could afford it Id have one of each.

There are many special cars out there, the GT350 is one of them. That doesn't take away from any of the others. The failure rate on the engines is not as high as you all think. Thats all I can say about that.

Not sure what the OP was trying to accomplish but unless it was this BS he failed totally

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Seriously guys, do we have to do this all the time?
It's an internet forum, of course we do.

The failure rate on the engines is not as high as you all think. Thats all I can say about that.
Every track attack car had at least one engine change. I suppose the garage queens will never have any problems. :)
There are many special cars out there, the GT350 is one of them.
Yes it is.
Sponsored