Sponsored

Pedalmax

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
WOW.... Done and done. By far the best mod, I should have done this day 1. Now it's the car that I thought I bought. It's instant go.
Sponsored

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Great feedback...thanks for the report. Are you at 100%? Does this clean up the hitch you get around 3-3.5k? It would be interesting to see what the before and after dyno curves look like.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
WOW.... Done and done. By far the best mod, I should have done this day 1. Now it's the car that I thought I bought. It's instant go.
Any chance you can still take a pic of the tag with the model number or anything? Curious if the one I have for sale works for you gt350 guys too.

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
Great feedback...thanks for the report. Are you at 100%? Does this clean up the hitch you get around 3-3.5k? It would be interesting to see what the before and after dyno curves look like.
Yes, at 100%. It's the only way to go...lol it's just goes smoothly through the entire RPM range. It's a bit touchy in town in Sport mode, but I don't mind it as I'm already used to it. Seriously it's a huge difference. It's like the torque it's missing in the lower RPM range got cured. I would assume it cleans the curve up a little bit, but I don't know. If I get a chance to dyno it, I will.

Sponsored

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I'm an EcoBoost owner, but I bought the JMS remote and converted the wide open 100% value (10k resistance pot) to a toggle switch for on/off.
2015-toggle-final.jpg

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
I'll check, but I got it from American Muscle and it's for 11-17 mustangs.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/jms-pedalmax-1116.html
Awesome, seems to be the exact one I have. So if anyone else wants a cheap used one... :p

..If I get a chance to dyno it, I will.
You won't see anything on the dyno. This doesn't actually give you more power, just the perception of it as it opens the throttle more than before at any given partial throttle.

Basically, for a dyno run where you're at 100% throttle the whole time, this does nothing. For daily driving at less than 100% throttle, this does everything :thumbsup:

OP
OP

Budnr22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Oxford - Tech Pack
Good explanation, Evil. It is all about tricking the drive by wire. Pricey trick with no gains, but the fact it works on so many models and years, I will keep using it until the newer models stop working with it and I will sell or give it to someone when the time is right.

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Awesome, seems to be the exact one I have. So if anyone else wants a cheap used one... :p

You won't see anything on the dyno. This doesn't actually give you more power, just the perception of it as it opens the throttle more than before at any given partial throttle.

Basically, for a dyno run where you're at 100% throttle the whole time, this does nothing. For daily driving at less than 100% throttle, this does everything :thumbsup:
Agree you won't see an increase in overall torque and power, but based on what is described by the difference in feel, I suspect the curves down low would look a bit different.

Sponsored

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
Agree you won't see an increase in overall torque and power, but based on what is described by the difference in feel, I suspect the curves down low would look a bit different.
All I can say is that I feel it in the seat of my pants, big time. It's like all the torque is available instantly. I know it doesn't increase HP, but it's like someone woke up a beast. Take it for what it's worth, but I love the feel of it.

OP
OP

Budnr22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Oxford - Tech Pack
All I can say is that I feel it in the seat of my pants, big time. It's like all the torque is available instantly. I know it doesn't increase HP, but it's like someone woke up a beast. Take it for what it's worth, but I love the feel of it.
Yep, agree. I am sure a good tune could do better, but as I mentioned I am not ready to void the engine warranty. I am just not there yet. Nice way to bridge the gap.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Curious about if any Pedalmax adopters bring their car to the road course, how they feel about it in that environment, what setting they use at the track and if they believe the factory setup allows for better throttle control.

KiLLeR2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 240SX, '17 GT350
Installed today. Biggest difference I notice is starting off in 1st gear. Before it would kinda lug the motor when trying to gradually give it throttle because it was either not enough or too much and I'd slip the clutch a bit more than intended. But now I am able to modulate the throttle exactly how I like so all my clutch engagements are much smoother (with stock spring). As for the rest of the RPM range, felt pretty much the same as it does in sport mode. I only did a quick test drive so I'll drive it to work next week and see what else I notice.
Sponsored

Last edited: