Sponsored

P1900 on 18 Intake Manifold install

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I have just finished swapping to an 18 intake manifold. I am having it tuned this Friday, but I cranked it up after install and got a couple error codes that you would expect and then error P1900, and I can't find what that is supposed to be. I see this:

"
The reason of P1900 OBD-II Engine Trouble Code is Injector Circuit Malfunction - Cylinders.
P1900 DTC specifically refers to the camshaft (cam) timing. In this case, if the cam timing is over-retarded, the engine light will be illluminated and the code will be set
"

and on another website I see this: "P1900 - Output Shaft Speed sensor circuit intermittent failure"

If I am looking at the right code description, does that mean that I maybe didn't seat an injector all the way or something? This is probably a dumb question but I want to get it taken care of. Thanks

edit: I remember once before I had an issue with the MAF fuse and it threw all kinds of crazy codes, including this one I think. So maybe the increased air is causing the MAF related codes and then for some reason this as well?
Sponsored

Last edited: