Owners under 40 years old.

OrangeFury1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Hi Guys. I'm from Copenhagen, Denmark, and I turned 38 this year.
Cars are stupid expensive here, due to our 150% car taxes. Yes there is a 0 after the 15.
Mustangs have always been my favorite. Have never really wanted another car. It was always a Mustang. Summer '16 I ordered my dreamcar. A manual '17 GTPP. Only had to wait 7 months before I could go to the dealer and take my brand new car home with me. Such a special feeling working my ass off for two years, to save up enough money to buy a 110k USD with money I had earned. No bank, leasing, mommy and daddy. Just a guy and his dream.
Even wrote an article about it in the Danish Mustang magazine, called PonyPower.
I can't explain how many looks a car like this gets, but I have only seen 35 others S550's, since they started selling them here back in '16. So guys in exotics even throw an extra eye when I pull up. :rockon:
IMG_6117 2.jpg
Man this is insane!! I think I'd walk everywhere. Congrats though!!!
Sponsored

givemeadollar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 LFP 800
25 here, been a speed addict all my life. Went from 250cc 2 stroke 1997 yamaha dirtbike all the way to my current 2019 gt with a whipple. Not sure whats next on the list but I certainly plan to keep the 5.0 forever. Even if the v8s stick around finding a manual one is going to be harder and harder.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Thanks man. :like: We just got a system that differs alot from what U have. People still drive cars here. U also see some real nice cars sometimes. But the average car here is boring as fuck. I've been to the Westcoast on two vacations. Soo many nice cars, and the average car is way bigger than here in Denmark. My boss make jokes about my Mustang being fat, and probably grew up on happymeals and milkshakes. :cwl:

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Oh Yeah I forgot about the gas-prices here. For 100 Octane Ron we pay (just checked my local gasstation online) 7,7USD pr. Gallon. It's a little higher than usually. Normally just over 7. Oh the hardship I endure just to have a fun familycar. :lipssealed:

Sponsored

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Wait, you can get 100 at a normal gas station? Those are actually good prices for what would be called "race gas" here. On the flip side I just got 93 for $2.98.
We use RON numbers here. I think RON 100 is 96 in the US. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
27 here. Even before I got my license I knew I was going to own mustangs. There was no way around it, only a matter of when and how many. I’ve always been attracted to the “underdog” reputation they always had. Smaller engines, less power, and they were cheaper. My dad is a chevy guy so I’m not real sure how I developed such a strong yearning for these cars. I got my first one when I was 18, an ‘01 Cobra. Sweet car, but man was the insurance expensive. Didn’t really matter as I pulled out in front of a jeep a couple weeks after I got it, totaling it. Ended up finding a pristine ‘04 Mach 1 a couple weeks later. Loved that car, had it for two years before selling it. I had a pretty shitty paying job at the time so I was working just to own the car. Took a couple years off while owning and modifying a 4runner before buying an ‘01 gt with plans to spend more money on it than I should. Before I got started modifying it, I ended up test driving a premium ‘15 gt and it was a done deal. Sold the ‘01 and the search/saving began. Bought my ‘15 gt premium 6mt back in May of 2018 and they’ll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I'm 33 and this is my first Mustang. First American car, first muscle car, first two door car, first true performance car, and first V8 too. I've always been a BMW guy so this was a huge change for me. I just got bored with BMW and didn't feel a connection to them anymore. For whatever reason, I always had a 4 door practical car before this. I wanted something completely different. I wanted the opposite of all the Teslas and Priuses I see on the road every day. They just look so boring. I narrowed it down to a Charger Scat Pack or a Mustang GT. After test driving both cars back to back, the Mustang was the one that felt special to me. I have enjoyed modding it so far and spend time when I can learning the history. I've always liked Mustangs, just never knew the history. It's cool to learn about something new when I spent the last 14 years focused on BMW. Oh, and I think the Mach E actually looks pretty good, but I don't think it should be called a Mustang.

JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f150
I Just turned 30 on the 17th of December. This is my third mustang. I have had two fox bodies, a ‘84 5.0 with cfi and a ‘86( in picture). I pick up my ‘17 in October with 3200 km’s on it. Just turned 6000 km today. Absolutely love it!
A055E6DB-A4EC-47B6-9962-809251E8149B.jpeg
E349E6FD-25B1-4934-A5AC-A229301124F4.jpeg
Sponsored