Owners Manual

freitaslou23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
So I took ownership of my 2020 bullitt last week, it had to be shipped from out of state. However, it did not come with an owners manual… The originating dealer forgot to put it in. The good news is they included a car cover that I did not order.

My local dealer says that the owners manual has arrived, do these cars have a bullitt specific owners manual, or is it a regular mustang manual?

Did you receive any other bullet specific paperwork?

Thanks!
Sponsored

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
It’s just a regular manual and you also get the gt350 supplement and the performance package supplement. I ended up getting two of everything because I too thought I didn’t get a manual and after pointing it out to the dealer he got me a new manual. 2 weeks later I pushed the yellow button in the glove and found the original manual.

OP
OP

freitaslou23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
It’s just a regular manual and you also get the gt350 supplement and the performance package supplement. I ended up getting two of everything because I too thought I didn’t get a manual and after pointing it out to the dealer he got me a new manual. 2 weeks later I pushed the yellow button in the glove and found the original manual.
Good call on the yellow button… I hadnt seen it, unfortunately I just pressed it and still no manual...lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

Charlese409

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2010 F250 Lariat, 2012 Chevy Sonic, , 2016 Tahoe LT,
So I took ownership of my 2020 bullitt last week, it had to be shipped from out of state. However, it did not come with an owners manual… The originating dealer forgot to put it in. The good news is they included a car cover that I did not order.

My local dealer says that the owners manual has arrived, do these cars have a bullitt specific owners manual, or is it a regular mustang manual?

Did you receive any other bullet specific paperwork?

Thanks!
Look inside your Glove box on the passenger side there is an extra compartment in there where the manual should be. I though the same thing but as I was looking over every nook an cranny of my new 2019 Bullitt I stumbled on the manual by accident.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
My wife’s 2016 Accord came with a CD as a manual. Seriously? The only thing I have that takes a CD in my house is my computer.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Look inside your Glove box on the passenger side there is an extra compartment in there where the manual should be. I though the same thing but as I was looking over every nook an cranny of my new 2019 Bullitt I stumbled on the manual by accident.
Post #4, he did that. But you can tell him if there was anything Bullitt specific in there.

Nexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
It's the same owners manual as all other mustangs and has no supplemental book that is Bullitt specific.
The manual does specify if there's any differences for the Bullitt in any of the sections (ie. Air filter which is different etc)

boostedep3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
where is this yellow button in the glove box? I have heard multiple owners talk about the secret spot and cannot locate it.

Sponsored

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
where is this yellow button in the glove box? I have heard multiple owners talk about the secret spot and cannot locate it.
When you open it there’s a little yellow button facing towards the passenger seat near the top of the glove box with a picture of a manual on it. I’ll take a pic soon.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
you also get the gt350 supplement and the performance package supplement.
My 2019 Bullitt didn't come with those... but all necessary information (unique air filter, warranty info, etc) is included in the manual. Besides the owner's manual, it came with a 'quick overview' booklet, and a tire warranty booklet.

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
My 2019 Bullitt didn't come with those... but all necessary information (unique air filter, warranty info, etc) is included in the manual. Besides the owner's manual, it came with a 'quick overview' booklet, and a tire warranty booklet.
Hm the dealer must have just grabbed those for me then
Sponsored