Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
How was the turnout on Sunday? Were there a lot of Bullitts in the parking lot? Any pics? I skipped Sunday because I went to the dinner on Saturday. It was awesome to see and hear it run when they pulled it inside.

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
How was the turnout on Sunday? Were there a lot of Bullitts in the parking lot? Any pics? I skipped Sunday because I went to the dinner on Saturday. It was awesome to see and hear it run when they pulled it inside.
Good morning Jason. The turnout on Sunday was pretty good. Filled the banquet room. There were not as many Bullitt's out front as I thought but there were one very cool blue one. I posted a pic of Sean starting #599 on the MOM Facebook site. So cool. Here are some additional pics.
IMG_1684.jpg
IMG_1685.jpg
IMG_1716.jpg
IMG_1717.jpg
IMG_1718.jpg
IMG_1719.jpg
IMG_9619.jpg

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Thanks for the pics, Ira! Hate that I missed seeing all those Bullitt together.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Sean should not get rid of the Bullitt. Did anyone inquire as to why the $ is more important to him over retaining the car?

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Nice shots.

Love the pics of the True Blue '01, makes me miss mine (#570) a little. Not sure where it ended up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Sean should not get rid of the Bullitt. Did anyone inquire as to why the $ is more important to him over retaining the car?
Yes, and it nothing had to do with money. It has gotten to the point where the car was/is more of a burden than a gift. Sean's wife is having a baby next month and he needs to focus on that and not a car. I had a chance to talk in length with Sean & Sam before the event. Two very normal and down to earth country people. Sean never expected any of this. I told the folks from Mecum that they had to sell the car to someone in the USA and that person could not hide it away in some private collection. They laughed!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I told the folks from Mecum that they had to sell the car to someone in the USA and that person could not hide it away in some private collection. They laughed!
That's too bad. That car belongs in a museum so everyone can see it and appreciate it.....

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
That's too bad. That car belongs in a museum so everyone can see it and appreciate it.....

Exactly - if not then back in the hands of the McQueen family.

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Exactly - if not then back in the hands of the McQueen family.
It cannot go back to where its never been. The McQueen family never had ownership of this car. Steve McQueen made a half hearted attempt to buy it from Sean's father (replacement car, nothing else) but it never went anywhere. Hopefully the buyer will allow the car to be displayed on occasion. Thats the best we can hope for now.

Edit, by the way Chad McQueen never made an offer to buy it.
Sponsored