Sponsored

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Just got my Window Sticker. Blend date seems to be the 25th of Sept.

Can't wait to get this thing in.

windowsticker-1.png
What a blend date mean,mind is 9/8/21

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
What a blend date mean,mind is 9/8/21
Blend date is basically build date or real close. I think exact definition is date all the parts are gathered but that probably happens 1 day before or same I would think. Congrats on receiving sticker!

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
So we had an order in, like a lot of you, but I kept scouring the country for our car. Literally looked at every Ford dealer in the country. I kid you not. And last weekend found our exact build just 16 miles away with a blend date of 9/2. Called Monday and it was available. Went in Tuesday and secured it and was told it was at the local rail yard. Got the call today that it arrived at the dealer (Don Davis Ford in Arlington). Completed paperwork about 4 and she’s all ours!! :rockon: Pic here that dealer sent us after tint and hand wash. Will get more tomorrow. Carbonized Gray is the most incredible color. What different light does to this paint is amazing. Can’t recommend it highly enough. My Audi is Daytona Gray Pearl and I didn’t think any paint could ever match its beauty, but CG may surpass it! Hubby is over the moon!! The guys at Don Davis were awesome, no ADM. Walt told us they don’t do that. :clap:
0D07489D-0628-414B-95DB-5CC7CE0D7D55.jpeg

Last edited:

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Funny.... I just received my first email from Ford since the July 23rd confirmation email telling me my production date has changed but it's the exact production date the dealership gave me on July 30th with no change at all.

Sponsored

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
Funny.... I just received my first email from Ford since the July 23rd confirmation email telling me my production date has changed but it's the exact production date the dealership gave me on July 30th with no change at all.
They might be updating everyone after the two week shut down and you just got lucky to not get pushed back.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Didn't think about that but makes sense.
crap lol i didn’t get any email but ford performance said i’m on track when i called last week. hmmmmm hope i’m still on track lol

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
They might be updating everyone after the two week shut down and you just got lucky to not get pushed back.
I must have got lucky too lol I also got an update email...but moving up my build date by a week early :clap::shock:

Sponsored

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
Since I haven’t heard anything via email about my build date moving, emailed the dealer and my build date was 10/11/21 from the ford email and from the dealer they show 10/04/21.
This wait is killing me, then I have to wait for the blower install whenever it shows up at the dealer. I’m guessing on November to be driving it.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Since I haven’t heard anything via email about my build date moving, emailed the dealer and my build date was 10/11/21 from the ford email and from the dealer they show 10/04/21.
This wait is killing me, then I have to wait for the blower install whenever it shows up at the dealer. I’m guessing on November to be driving it.
I have also found the dealer and FP center and e mails from Ford dates are close but often have been different. Don t know why?

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was told by Ford RAV my 10/18 build date meant a delivery of end of November to dealer.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
I was told by Ford RAV my 10/18 build date meant a delivery of end of November to dealer.
oooofffff. ridiculous. guess i’m november too with a 10/9 date

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oooofffff. ridiculous. guess i’m november too with a 10/9 date
Im hoping she is wrong. Or ford speeds up some. I was wanting beginning of Nov before I goto the Petite Le Mans. But she had to request an extension on my lemon process because of it. 😣
Sponsored