Order update customer site???

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 06 mustang drift car
I’m sure this question has been asked but I looked to no avail. I just placed my order a couple of days ago (probably the latest 2020 order there will be lol) and I keep seeing people show screenshots of a customer order update site showing the status of their order I.e. VIN date, build date, etc. could someone please provide the link to this site?? And how long after my initial order is placed will I start seeing updates??? I understand everything is still up in the air right now but I’d at least like to know what the proper procedure is for checking on my order. Thanks guys!!
Sponsored

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I’m sure this question has been asked but I looked to no avail. I just placed my order a couple of days ago (probably the latest 2020 order there will be lol) and I keep seeing people show screenshots of a customer order update site showing the status of their order I.e. VIN date, build date, etc. could someone please provide the link to this site?? And how long after my initial order is placed will I start seeing updates??? I understand everything is still up in the air right now but I’d at least like to know what the proper procedure is for checking on my order. Thanks guys!!
This what your looking for: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
If you don't have a VIN, your status will be Unscheduled/ Material Hold, the next status change will be Unscheduled/ Clean this is usually closely followed with a VIN being issued and Scheduled to a build week. Once you get 10-14 days before the build day, you will be In Production - Sent Plant, this is when your VIN is sent to the plant for production, If everything goes as planned your car should go to the body shop and 5-7 days later it should roll off the assembly line Produced. Stripes or CFTP cars will add another 2-4 weeks more (Mod Shop / Penske) before they are released for shipment.
These times do not reflect any outside delays cause by the virus problem.
Sponsored