Order parts through VIN?? Shelby

Alks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aleks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2021
I really like the rear diffuser and some of the small details on the Supersnake parts. It's aggressive without being overstated. I was wondering if it's possible to order Supersnake parts using the VIN of one or another l've found online. As the parts aren't available for retail purchase. I've heard it can be done but I haven't found anything online on people being successful with it. So if it is possible, how could it be done?
IMG_5705.jpeg

IMG_5729.jpeg
Sponsored

MrBD1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT MT-82
Not possible. Just checked a VIN for one and it all came back as a base GT. To get this car most people buy a GT and then send it to Shelby.

OP
OP
Alks

Alks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aleks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2021
Hm, but there has to be a way for them to order parts if something gets damaged. Like being asked more details + VIN.

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
I bet you have to go through Shelby American. Idk if they want to piece out their parts like that and if they do, expect to pay a premium

OP
OP
Alks

Alks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aleks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2021
Haha thatā€™s the route Iā€™ve already checked and honestly wouldnā€™t mind paying bit of premium for. Iā€™ve already emailed them if that helps but no response so far. Some of the prices are nutty tho, look at this recent addition.
IMG_5920.png

they also had the rear super snake spoiler with the shelby carved gurney flap available but now itā€™s gone And I canā€™t find it anywhere

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Shelby puts their own S/N on the car. So you will need VIN plus S/N.

OP
OP
Alks

Alks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aleks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2021
So technically is possible if I manage to obtain a S/N ? Has anyone done this before? Iā€™m sure someone would have.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
...I was wondering if it's possible to order Supersnake parts using the VIN of one.....As the parts aren't available for retail purchase.
If they're not available for retail purchase, what would the VIN of a SS do for you?

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Lighting XLT, ā€˜21 Expedition, ā€˜22 Mach 1
I am betting to order the parts, you would need the Shelby American number, and since they are all in the Shelby registry probably proof of ownership since your name wouldnā€™t match the listed owner on that car. If Shelby isnā€™t selling the parts in their store than I can almost guarantee to get replacement parts would be a giant pain to get. Funny the sell some parts but not all of them. I guess to keep someone from making their own.

Last edited:

GrayS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I just want to buy the front SS bumper! I only see that aliexpress sells one but I donā€™t know how legit that is.

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like Shelby doesn't want you, or anyone else, to Clone their very expessive car, for some odd reason.
Sponsored