Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
  • Banned
1)What does a 2020 HHP 2.3 turbo have for an oil drain plug, is it a normal screw in type of the new plastic twist thing?
And if the plastic type, Does anyone have a part number by chance.
Breaking it and then waiting on one is not ideal. I would rather have a spare on a shelf. As you know if you have it you will not need it, but if you do not have it, Mr. Murphy will rear his ugly head.

2) Oil filters is there only one part number or is there more than one, like a chevy 350 there is 3 different size filters, small car/ standard truck and h/d truck.
Thank for your time.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
1)What does a 2020 HHP 2.3 turbo have for an oil drain plug, is it a normal screw in type of the new plastic twist thing?
And if the plastic type, Does anyone have a part number by chance.
Breaking it and then waiting on one is not ideal. I would rather have a spare on a shelf. As you know if you have it you will not need it, but if you do not have it, Mr. Murphy will read his ugly head.

2) Oil filters is there only one part number or is there more than one, like a chevy 350 there is 3 different size filters, small car/ standard truck and h/d truck.
Thank for your time.
I can’t answer the question about the oil plug…. I do know for a fact the oil pan is metal on a 2018 EB PP and it has a metal oil pan bolt…. Might still be the same after 2018, maybe ask the question in the 2.3 EB sub-forum on here.

The question about the oil filters -
- Stock filter should be the Ford Motorcraft FL910S.
- A larger filter can be used and based on many prior EB threads here and found on other similar EB S550 sites, the Ford Motorcraft FL400S is an option.

As far as brand of oil filters, there’s many. Cross reference the Ford part #’s above. Some prefer WIX as an alternative to Ford Motorcraft.