Ohio Thread

JacobtheMad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm in North Olmsted and I have long tubes on mine and it's a 17 so this year I had to get an e-check and it passed. A cat back would pass no problem.

BTW I have a 17 grabber blue GT convertible with PP1, turns out it's 1 of 24

20170616_154437.jpg
Sponsored

JacobtheMad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Nice. Mine is lightning blue metallic. Color didn’t really matter, just wanted manual and that bad ass coyote engine :)

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I wanted a manual also with the performance pack because of the big brakes and a convertible. And since I love the color blue, when I found it, I had to have it. BTW the dealer that ordered it was Spitzer Ford down in Hartville. When the Marti report became available, I found out how rare the performance pack was on a convertible in 17. Out of 165,263 mustangs made in 17, only 606 were performance pack convertibles, and only 24 of those were grabber blue.

scoots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
F7DFEA25-B6C0-4A1C-9F0C-F720EFEBE3B1.jpeg

Checking in. Recently moved to Delaware, OH. ‘19 GT with suspension mods and a Borla Atak catback.

Sponsored

50thLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 50YearLE #35
I'm from Tuscarawas county. #35 of 1,964 built. A few mod's but nothing major. I just now found this section!
IMG_20200905_142205634.jpg

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'20 MGT, '18 H-D Fat Bob 131ci, '17 Yaris
Cincinnati folks.....the E85 from the Speedway on Corwin Nixon in S. Lebanon......the best I have seen is 70% shown on the nGauge. I got better at the Speedway on Kings Mills at 77%. From what I have heard this will vary from deliver to delivery of fuel. I have a test kit but keep forgetting to bring it with me.

Who here has seen consistently better %'s?

S550Will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Cincinnati folks.....the E85 from the Speedway on Corwin Nixon in S. Lebanon......the best I have seen is 70% shown on the nGauge. I got better at the Speedway on Kings Mills at 77%. From what I have heard this will vary from deliver to delivery of fuel. I have a test kit but keep forgetting to bring it with me.

Who here has seen consistently better %'s?
Nice to know... I've been filling up at the one on kings mill myself.

S550Will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
@Scooter MGee I saw you out washing the car. I would have stopped if I didn't have groceries.

Sponsored

VIPR01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Gremlin
Speedway around CBUS (58%-75% around I270) is hit or miss for E85R tune, flex it’s been ok - see what Sheetz brings to the area in the next couple months as far as E85 testing.

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'20 MGT, '18 H-D Fat Bob 131ci, '17 Yaris
Filled up at the Kings Mills Speedway today. 80% tested!

20210405_143343.jpg

edrenaline

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 fastback Shadow Black
New 2020 GT owner, and just wondered if anyone knows of a Ford dealer in NE Ohio whose service department is actually aware of Ford Performance parts. I bought my car at Al Spitzer in Cuyahoga Falls, and contacted them just today to ask about installing the M-9603-M8B performance pack. They had no idea what I was talking about. I ran into the same thing on my Ecoboost when I bought it, but the dealer I bought it from in Willard did do the tune. The GT is a bit more involved, and I'd prefer a dealer service department who has experience with this type of work. **EDIT** - the dealership was GREAT for the purchasing aspect, and the guy answering my questions from the service department was also very nice and thorough. I don't want it to sound like I have a negative opinion of the dealer. I would definitely recommend them

Last edited:

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
New 2020 GT owner, and just wondered if anyone knows of a Ford dealer in NE Ohio whose service department is actually aware of Ford Performance parts. I bought my car at Al Spitzer in Cuyahoga Falls, and contacted them just today to ask about installing the M-9603-M8B performance pack. They had no idea what I was talking about. I ran into the same thing on my Ecoboost when I bought it, but the dealer I bought it from in Willard did do the tune. The GT is a bit more involved, and I'd prefer a dealer service department who has experience with this type of work. **EDIT** - the dealership was GREAT for the purchasing aspect, and the guy answering my questions from the service department was also very nice and thorough. I don't want it to sound like I have a negative opinion of the dealer. I would definitely recommend them
Service advisor probably had no clue but it's extremely simple installation (that I've done myself) and I am sure if you bring it over and hand them the kit with the instructions, they'll do it.
But any ASE certified shop / mechanic can do it (if you're concerned about warranty piece) and worst case Lebanon I'm sure will do it (which I know is the opposite corner of the state but if you don't have any other options and want a dealership....)

Trevlain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone know of any meets that might be coming up? It’s getting warmer and I’ll be honest I’m ready for some car shows!
Sponsored