Ohio Thread

S550Will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Does anyone have a recommendation on a machine shop that would press out RLCA bushings (and do not damage control arms in that process - they're aluminum) and press in bearings ?

I have control arms removed from the car, so it's just the pressing piece that I need done.

In Greater Cinci area.
Contact Brandon over at BA Motorsports. If he can't do it he will know someone that can.

Sponsored

Trevlain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone have any central or west Ohio shop recommendations? Iā€™m looking to get my stock 3.31 replaced for 3.73.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Thanks everyone for suggestion - I got it done by Smyth Automotive Machine Shop on Route 42 in West Chester (which happens to be about 15 minutes drive for me) in couple of hours. I've used them in the past for some other work as well.

Their machine shop looks little old school but they had couple of engine blocks in there as well.

Recommend them if you have things to do on individual parts.

S550Will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Thanks everyone for suggestion - I got it done by Smyth Automotive Machine Shop on Route 42 in West Chester (which happens to be about 15 minutes drive for me) in couple of hours. I've used them in the past for some other work as well.

Their machine shop looks little old school but they had couple of engine blocks in there as well.

Recommend them if you have things to do on individual parts.
When it gets warm out a bunch of mustang guys meet up at the Cabelas over in Liberty usually on Tue nights.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
When it gets warm out a bunch of mustang guys meet up at the Cabelas over in Liberty usually on Tue nights.
Thanks for invite but meets are not exactly my cup of tea. If anything, would bring '65 out since it doesn't get driven enough and I wouldn't mind going to Cabelas (which now is quite sad store).

Sponsored

JacobtheMad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hey Guys. I recently joined the family and purchased a 2018 GT. Its not a premium so it does not have active exhaust. I want to get some cat back MBRP race exhaust put on but i'm wondering if i will be able to pass echeck, and run with no engine lights. Anyone have any idea?

Fordohio

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WIlliam
Vehicle(s)
73 F100 20 Mustang GT
Anyone have any central or west Ohio shop recommendations? Iā€™m looking to get my stock 3.31 replaced for 3.73.
I know it has been a minute since you asked. I have never had them work on my Mustang. But I have had several rear end related work done at Babbit Bearing in Columbus. Some normal work and some custom work. I've always been happy with the results.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Hey Guys. I recently joined the family and purchased a 2018 GT. Its not a premium so it does not have active exhaust. I want to get some cat back MBRP race exhaust put on but i'm wondering if i will be able to pass echeck, and run with no engine lights. Anyone have any idea?
I'm in North Olmsted and I have long tubes on mine and it's a 17 so this year I had to get an e-check and it passed. A cat back would pass no problem.

BTW I have a 17 grabber blue GT convertible with PP1, turns out it's 1 of 24

20170616_154437.jpg
Sponsored