Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
am i supposed to have the can bus for the base model? I hooked everything up but my audio wont work. im sooo annoyed right now
Can you post a picture of the back end of it?
Sponsored

ven377

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Here are the files he sent you. They are actually pictures. I just looked at the file with a text editor and saw the extension it was supposed to be "PNG" which is a picture. Anyways, Here they are:
I have the same problem with no audio and no reverse camera on a base 2017.
are these two orange wires supposed to be together?

Rocktight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Yeah im not 100% its distorting really bad in the higher frequency range. I've tried loudness on/off, changing eq settings and two different phones
Have you figured this out? I’m having the same issue with mine. I’m in the Hilliard area as well. Any help will be appreciated.

Sponsored

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
Dual cooling fans to keep the host cool. The 3d printed scoops are to keep the fan noise directed inside the dash to keep them a little quieter.

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I just bought a unit from Phoenixandroidradios, does this unit work with an aftermarket amp for speakers?

club718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Hi Guys I just bought one Does anybody have an install guide to were the harness plug into looks to be 1st generation with 6.0 android got it from goodbid on ebay I looked at the stangatx install guide but its not to clear to were all the plugs go any help would be appreciated thx looked on line but there's no install youtube vid's

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Just dive in and install it. Its pretty straight forward. The factory harnesses only plug Into the provided harness one way. Then the provided harness only plugs into the "brain" one way. There's really no way to goof it up. :thumbsup:

club718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
what's all those extra wires for and were does the reverse camera plug into

Sponsored

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If I bought the one from Phoenixandroidradios and it doesn't come with android 6.0, will I be able to update?

club718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Finally did the install on the tesla head unit not bad about 1 hour and half all good and working now do figure out the settings?

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I just bought a unit from Phoenixandroidradios, does this unit work with an aftermarket amp for speakers?

No, it doesn't. You have to tap into the speaker wires to use an amp with a Line Level Converter.
Sponsored