Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

BLU3 BYU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I ordered mime at the start of April and just received it yesterday. He is usually pretty quick about responding back to me. Hopefully you get everything solved!
Sponsored

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
I ordered mime at the start of April and just received it yesterday. He is usually pretty quick about responding back to me. Hopefully you get everything solved!
And while we were troubleshooting, he would answer me RIGHT away, but once he received it he went on radio silence for four weeks. Hopefully yours works

BLU3 BYU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ah man I'm sorry to hear that!

Can anyone give me some pointers on figuring out the basics with this unit as far as giving it a differemt look and setting up a different background and theme and doing the gauges on the screen please?

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Ah man I'm sorry to hear that!

Can anyone give me some pointers on figuring out the basics with this unit as far as giving it a differemt look and setting up a different background and theme and doing the gauges on the screen please?
Do you own an Android phone? Or you're an Apple user? Just asking to see if I can give you a quick orientation or more advance lol

BLU3 BYU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Lol android phone. S7 Edge to be specific. I didn't want to be one of those people who were asking questions on this thread when the info was right in front of them but I went through pages and pages of this thread last night and couldn't find specifically what I was looking for. Thanks for the reply [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION].

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol android phone. S7 Edge to be specific. I didn't want to be one of those people who were asking questions on this thread when the info was right in front of them but I went through pages and pages of this thread last night and couldn't find specifically what I was looking for. Thanks for the reply @StangATX .
No worries! The thread is here for that man:thumbsup:

1st Update your HU if you didn't with the latest ROM.
2nd Download Audio Glow Live Wallpaper (Paid app. $1.49)
3rd Set up the live wallpaper in the setting like you'd do with the S7
4th Check out third party Launcher like "Nova".

Let me know if you have more question:thumbsup:

BLU3 BYU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
May be a dumb question but where is the January 2017 update file? I have been looking all over the stangatx website and cannot find it. I have only found the tutorial that tells you how to update it. Thanks in advance!

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
May be a dumb question but where is the January 2017 update file? I have been looking all over the stangatx website and cannot find it. I have only found the tutorial that tells you how to update it. Thanks in advance!
Knowing that you're having a 2nd gen you don't need it. The only one you'll need is what's in the APK Manager. Look which one is newest (I sorted by month).:thumbsup:

BLU3 BYU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
[MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION] thanks for the reply! Another dumb question but how do I get into the APK manager folder? It is asking me for a username and password.

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

jordystang69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Has anyone figured out a way to set the wallpaper on the 2nd gen units yet?

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
And while we were troubleshooting, he would answer me RIGHT away, but once he received it he went on radio silence for four weeks. Hopefully yours works
There is a new unit en route to you as we speak. It will likely take 7-10 days to get there, as usual.

BLU3 BYU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Is there a new unit we need to change the background? I just got the 2nd gen last week

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Ya know whats sad. The folks producing this head unit are doing it to make money. If they would just work with the few folks on here that are trying to make it work correctly, this thing would be snapped up by everybody and they could be making bank!
Sponsored