PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Ya know whats sad. The folks producing this head unit are doing it to make money. If they would just work with the few folks on here that are trying to make it work correctly, this thing would be snapped up by everybody and they could be making bank!

He's still trying to get me to reconsider another group buy. Even though I've explained it in plain English (and Chinese) that I have WAY too much going on to even consider it, he still insists... and to make posting this try to feel LESS awkward, I'll just slip it in here...

https://www.gofundme.com/ulnar-nerve-transposition-surgery

Sponsored

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
He's still trying to get me to reconsider another group buy. Even though I've explained it in plain English (and Chinese) that I have WAY too much going on to even consider it, he still insists... and to make posting this try to feel LESS awkward, I'll just slip it in here...

https://www.gofundme.com/ulnar-nerve-transposition-surgery

Admit it, you're just trying to save up for a supercharger :p

lol, just kidding, tossed a few your way for that and the initial help on here!

Drivinglesson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Has anyone figured out a way to set the wallpaper on the 2nd gen units yet?
I did it by doing a Google search for the picture I wanted, and I just touched and held my finger on the picture until it gave me the option to set it as my wallpaper.

Sponsored

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
First page of the website. Updated! Just to give some support to our Friend [MENTION=21083]PatrickHenninger[/MENTION] ! (You might need to empty your cache and refresh the page).

PS: For some reason it works better on Google Chrome than Firefox... (I didn't test IE or Safari).

BLU3 BYU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Trying to do the root on my unit and when i open the Emulator app from the unit and type is su, it is giving me a message saying not found. Any suggestions?

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
Anyone else having issues with climate control? I notice sometimes when I turn it off it still blows hot air. :headbonk:

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Anyone else having issues with climate control? I notice sometimes when I turn it off it still blows hot air. :headbonk:
A lot of people didn't notice it, but it does this from the factory too. Turn on RECIRC before you turn your air off, and it will stop.

Sponsored

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
I heard that [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION] might be willing to do another group buy if you people are interested! We need atleast 4 poeple, the more people we have the more discount we'll hopefully get !

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I think I'd be more inclined to upgrade my Sync 2 to Sync 3 over this unit. i just don't care for the looks/layout of it

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I heard that [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION] might be willing to do another group buy if you people are interested! We need atleast 4 poeple, the more people we have the more discount we'll hopefully get !
Definitely interested. I tried out the tom top unit and it wouldn't boot up at all. Returned it. I really want this unit.
Sponsored