Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Is that message at the top still relevant? If so how do i update?
Yes and No... APK Manager is updated correctly though. Yours is probably 2nd gen lol.
Sponsored

elpatronvega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang v6
You actually got it lol. You probably checked the wrong tracking# Delivered - Signed for by : T B
FULLERTON 14:59
Please help. I'm trying to unplug the cd player but I can't even see what I'm unplugging I can't find how to unclip the wires

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please help. I'm trying to unplug the cd player but I can't even see what I'm unplugging I can't find how to unclip the wires
the CD Player is a little tricky lol and a pain to take it off. If I remember correctly there's 3 plugs. 1 left, 1middle 1 right. The right one is the easiest (It's the Antenna). Left one is pretty easy too. The hard one is the middle one (Which I think you're not gonna use it... Not sure.).

Oakley_5OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT- Deep Impact Blue
Yes and No... APK Manager is updated correctly though. Yours is probably 2nd gen lol.
This might sound dumb but what do you mean yes and no? Yes I do have the 2nd gen (the connections and everything built into one piece not the multiple pieces). Do I have to update anything or just have to mess around with it and change settings? I am probably going to install tomorrow I just took everything out of the box! I cannot wait!

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This might sound dumb but what do you mean yes and no? Yes I do have the 2nd gen (the connections and everything built into one piece not the multiple pieces). Do I have to update anything or just have to mess around with it and change settings? I am probably going to install tomorrow I just took everything out of the box! I cannot wait!
Message is still there because I need to explain that now there's 2 Generation. If you go to the Tesla's APK Manager you'll see firmware update (1st Gen) and Firmware Update (2nd Gen) You'll have to go on the 2nd gen. There's already an update available. Don't really need to do it though. I still need to modify the Engrish like the 1st gen for the Radio and Phone. Then I'll modify the Launcher to show the new Theme.

Sponsored

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Buy my unit

Somebody buy my unit. I have a Premium and the stereo only works with base as of yet. You pay what I paid with group buy. $620. Ready to ship. I'll pay shipping.

Last edited:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Somebody buy my unit. I have a Premium and the stereo only works with base as of yet. You pay what I paid with group buy. $620. Ready to ship. I'll pay shipping.
Try to post it in the classified :thumbsup: You might have a higher chance to sell it.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I hope this doesn't happen to anyone - If someone ends up with a broken unit, would they be willing to trade me the little AC on/off board before they ship their unit back? I'd even throw in a $20

Unless that board is now integrated differently on the 2nd gen.

elpatronvega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang v6
Message is still there because I need to explain that now there's 2 Generation. If you go to the Tesla's APK Manager you'll see firmware update (1st Gen) and Firmware Update (2nd Gen) You'll have to go on the 2nd gen. There's already an update available. Don't really need to do it though. I still need to modify the Engrish like the 1st gen for the Radio and Phone. Then I'll modify the Launcher to show the new Theme.
Hey what's the username and password for the apk manager? I know I've seen it somewhere but I can't find it :doh:

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey what's the username and password for the apk manager? I know I've seen it somewhere but I can't find it :doh:
The only way you saw it is by PM lol. I'll send it to you in a min:thumbsup:

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Morning guys!

I was finally able to go get my car,(she was put up for the winter, and no room in shop). I started the disassembly last night to get ready to install my 1st generation Tesla. Sooo Does anyone have this running (1st generation unit) in a Premium?!? I saw that [MENTION=27786]donmcgowen[/MENTION] is having trouble and has yet to get his running properly and now looks like it's going up for sale! What gives?!?:shrug:

Bob

jskwarek

Buy, ***, Sell, Repeat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.skwareks.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB
StangATK, did you get your new unit, yet? I think I've given up. I can't get audio no matter what I do. The codes to get into advanced options is no longer working on the Gen II unit, so I'm working to ship the unit back for a refund. I so wanted it to work but nothing I've done that they've suggested has resolved my no-audio issue.

Oakley_5OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT- Deep Impact Blue
Who has the second gen and installed on a base? Have a question about the black female end wire. Looks like a video cable with a red clip on it? I can't seem figure out where it is supposed to connect
Sponsored