Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
No worries. I just found out they actually are the same unit, Same firmware, Same launcher. They just changed the theme lol. I'm working with Patrick on testing some Frankenstein APK.
Sponsored

Frenchy480

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp shadow black
No worries. I just found out they actually are the same unit, Same firmware, Same launcher. They just changed the theme lol. I'm working with Patrick on testing some Frankenstein APK.
By the time you guys are done modding everything, I-5 will be asking you for your update files. I went and sent them an email for the fun of it. Doesn't seem like they are budging, but it's still pretty funny. :lol:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
By the time you guys are done modding everything, I-5 will be asking you for your update files. I went and sent them an email for the fun of it. Doesn't seem like they are budging, but it's still pretty funny. :lol:
:crazy: They need to give me their order number first. :lol:

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's another proof the unit we have is the same as the I-5. After decompiling another APK I found multiple boot screen. (Guess what boot screen I found as well...?)
Capture.jpg

Sponsored

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Hi Guys,
For anyone that has already installed these. Is there an easy way to install an amplifier for the interior speakers? I know how to install subs and amp, but I don't think they have RCA outs for the interior speakers. Just wondering what to expect.

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Theres gotta be someone, somewhere that we must know that has ordered from them before...We gotta create a task force to find someone that has purchased from them

Phantom24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT PP
So this happend today. I have had no issues at all until today. I got in,waited for it to load and TADA!
[/URL][/IMG]