PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
If one of you guys buy the one from Patrick it's gonna be a headache for me to contact the manufacturer to get a refund in return.
I won't be selling it to anyone who backs out of a group buy. Also, this unit won't have the same "return power" of holding a PayPal refund over the manufacturers head.

With that said, I believe I already have a buyer locally.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
I wasn't personally interested in it, I was just curious. I've already committed and payed on the group buy.
I hope my comment didn't come across as an implication, I just didn't want it to look like I was snaking out anything from the group buy,

Sponsored

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
List of Group buy:

[MENTION=22993]WarEagleGT[/MENTION] : PAID
[MENTION=29889]Prowl647[/MENTION] : PAID
[MENTION=27727]Marvinmadman[/MENTION] : PAID
[MENTION=28273]Fray_s550[/MENTION] : PAID
Local_Buyer : PAID

/!\ The manufacturer told me that the HU will be shipped tomorrow. The shipping will be made by DHL and will take 3-5days (usually it takes 3days) I will keep y'all updated of any changes if they are any for whatever reason /!\

Prowl647

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I'm not an android user. What does root uninstalled do? And why do you need to back up app, uninstall the app and then reinstall the updated one?

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
[MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION] Can I just flash the stock image over your custom one. I want to see where the poor google maps performance is coming from.

Also any chance you can tell them to fix the bluetooth stack :-d

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Looks like my unit from Patrick should be here today which means I WILL install it this evening which sucks because I wanted to do a 2 step correction on my car but that will wait when it comes to new gadgets. Can't wait to pop this bad boy in. I've been following this since the beginning but trying to hold out until things got smoothed out a little more. The amount of time some of you guys have put into this unit and getting it working correctly is appreciated for sure.

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
[MENTION=21083]PatrickHenninger[/MENTION] how did you route your camera into the car. I would of sworn you posted how you did it but I cant find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
I'm not an android user. What does root uninstalled do? And why do you need to back up app, uninstall the app and then reinstall the updated one?
It removes root access to your Android device. I don't really know what you're trying to do...? Are you talking about a phone or tablet?

[MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION] Can I just flash the stock image over your custom one. I want to see where the poor google maps performance is coming from.

Also any chance you can tell them to fix the bluetooth stack :-d
Yes, you can flash back to stock over my Custom ROM but I highly doubt it'll change anything.

There's no "them" lol. This is why I create custom ROM because the manufacturer doesn't care of fixing bugs. I'm the only one working on the HU lol. I was gonna work on it but I have so many trouble lately with my car. I pass most of my time dropping off the car and get it back then drop it off again and again.:frusty: