Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Screen draw is slow/searching etc. I find the whole app slow to be honest. Whats modded about your waze?
I modded my own Waze. I changed voices, Added features, and I changed the alert distance for the Cops etc...

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I modded my own Waze. I changed voices, Added features, and I changed the alert distance for the Cops etc...
Sharing is caring :)

I tried a WIFI adapter it works with torque but you cant use the internet with it. Can waze download maps?

If I could use this to record my track laps it would be awesome but I think the gimped bluetooth will stop that.

Random note torque pro's man screen is off I have to touch a inch above the Icon I want.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sharing is caring :)

I tried a WIFI adapter it works with torque but you cant use the internet with it. Can waze download maps?

If I could use this to record my track laps it would be awesome but I think the gimped bluetooth will stop that.

Random note torque pro's man screen is off I have to touch a inch above the Icon I want.
I'm still testing and tweaking Waze around. You can't download offline maps for Waze (That really sucks). I also noticed that Torque pro is way off when you try to get an icon lol. I don't use the app so much. I found a way to get gauges working on the Nova launcher. I'm working on making them to the Main Launcher with the radio,... Here's some custom gauges. I took the video last night. I'm probably gonna put my project on hold. I just over torque my intake manifold bolt and it snapped right in... I'm gonna have to find a way to extract it... FML :frusty: Anyways, Here's a quick video of my modded gauges:

[ame]

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I'm still testing and tweaking Waze around. You can't download offline maps for Waze (That really sucks). I also noticed that Torque pro is way off when you try to get an icon lol. I don't use the app so much. I found a way to get gauges working on the Nova launcher. I'm working on making them to the Main Launcher with the radio,... Here's some custom gauges. I took the video last night. I'm probably gonna put my project on hold. I just over torque my intake manifold bolt and it snapped right in... I'm gonna have to find a way to extract it... FML :frusty: Anyways, Here's a quick video of my modded gauges:

Yeah I saw your intake manifold post. Ive been there before.

That would be good, I dont like that you lose audio from the stock radio and music player if you use any external app.

Last edited:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I saw your intake manifold post. Ive been there before.

That would be good, I dont like that you lose audio from the stock radio and music player if you use any external app.
How did you get the broken bolt out? I'm so desperate right now... I haven't noticed any sound issue so far.

[MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION] your HU setup looks awesome!
Thanks. I'll share it with y'all pretty soon.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
How did you get the broken bolt out? I'm so desperate right now... I haven't noticed any sound issue so far.

Thanks. I'll share it with y'all pretty soon.
If it is metal drill it out then heli coil it, you want to start with a drill bit smaller then what you need otherwise you will probably make the hole to big.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...epair+bolt&dpPl=1&dpID=51fCyFlVwFL&ref=plSrch

They also have bolt extractors, ive NEVER gotten that to work though.

Last edited:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it is metal drill it out then heli coil it, you want to start with a drill bit smaller then what you need otherwise you will probably make the hole to big.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...epair+bolt&dpPl=1&dpID=51fCyFlVwFL&ref=plSrch

They also have bolt extractors, ive NEVER gotten that to work though.
Thanks! The bolt is stuck in the lower intake manifold which is plastic. I took some days off to take a look at it tomorrow and hopefully get that sucker out...:frusty:

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Thanks! The bolt is stuck in the lower intake manifold which is plastic. I took some days off to take a look at it tomorrow and hopefully get that sucker out...:frusty:
A bolt extractor might work then

Last edited:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone interested of testing a quick custom ROM? (I made some changes in the settings of Android) It could lead us to get whatever gauges we'd like on the main launcher if I successfully enabled an option in the settings.