Sponsored

OFFICIAL S550 Mustang Press Wallpapers Pics!

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
CNET - the source to go to for sports car reviews. :lol:

Looks like there are acres of that "cheap hard plastic" on the base Mustang too - only way more of it because it's so much bigger. As to the quality - I never contended that the quality of construction was better on the BRZ, just the appearance, so the CNET review is irrelevant in that respect. Folks can make their own judgement based on the BRZ interior shot below:

robert3.jpg

I do prefer the carbon-fiber look trim on the dash that is found on the FRS over the faux-aluminum plastic on the BRZ.
BRZ interior.jpg

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
It is actually a Toyota pickup truck photoshopped, no a honda accord, no a Mazda minivan, no it's a camaro, nooooo it's a jag, nooooo it must be an Aston, noooo ...... All the stupid comparisons can be added,

By the way job well done on renders
The more they hate = the they git hurts

I was so worried about this debut for months and I have to say I can relax now!!!! When do orders usually get accepted? Beforecthe release date? I really want to pre order and be one of the first in my area before everyone is driving them. Any one have experience with orders?
Too many new stuff for Ford, especially rev matching paddle shifter I prefer to wait at least 6 months before purchase one. It's a long brutal waiting, don't know if can wait that long.

After see the pictures of the GT, the car I might go ahead and buy when the time comes. Just like my 2011 GT, I dislike the rear but gosh do I love the front of this 2015. Who knows, maybe the car will grow in me once I see in person. The side profile I don't like as much as the 2010-2014. So I am a go ahead and give this GT an 8/10
What's wrong with curve rear end lol. I love everything on this 15' GT.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)

Looks like there are acres of that "cheap hard plastic" on the base Mustang too - only way more of it because it's so much bigger. As to the quality - I never contended that the quality of construction was better on the BRZ, just the appearance, so the CNET review is irrelevant in that respect. Folks can make their own judgement based on the BRZ interior shot below:

robert3.jpg

I do prefer the carbon-fiber look trim on the dash that is found on the FRS over the faux-aluminum plastic on the BRZ.
:doh:

err.. all those^ "cheap hard plastic" pieces... are actually machined aluminum..!!

Here, this thread. <----

Sponsored

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score

robert3.jpg

Where are you getting that there are acres of cheap hard plastic on the S550? or are you talking about the current car?

Construction and material quality is said to be a leap forward. I would be very surprised if it weren't better than the BRZ's. We won't know until we touch it for ourselves but the pictures look mostly promising to me.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Where are you getting that there are acres of cheap hard plastic on the S550? or are you talking about the current car?

Construction and material quality is said to be a leap forward. I would be very surprised if it weren't better than the BRZ's. We won't know until we touch it for ourselves but the pictures look mostly promising to me.
The video of the Spanish guy reviewing the 'vert at launch. He reaches in, touches the centre console (around the cupholder area) and reports it's poor quality :(

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Not sure I like that pattern on the "metal" cover on the top part of the dash... seems to only come with the performance pack? Is it some kind of carbon "look-a-like"? (never liked the carbon look)
The "Pattern" Is Not Carbon Fiber or Faux Carbon Fiber. It Is Engine Turned Aluminum. The more Silver looking dash is Brushed Aluminum.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
We all know the wheels are photshopped on the silver GT from original black PP style to grey/silver look...but the used cropped on S197 versions ...you can tell by the different brake setup :thumbdown:

2015mustangbrochure4.jpg
2010-Ford-Mustang-Convertible-Car-Picture-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Lavien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Good eye. Hopefully nothing else on the car was photoshopped. I can't put my finger on it but something about the silver car is just a head above the rest. It looks REALLY good. I hope it is just that the color matches the design perfectly.

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
MY CAR!!!! haha DIB with the PP and redline. Ill tip whoever took those pics!!

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Oh man look at all those fugly lower ACC grills! :-) I know it isn't that noticeable in person, but it still really ruins the flow of the grills IMO....works fine on the 50th since it has the corral upper, but the EB honeycomb and GT fang it really looks like it was an afterthought.
Sponsored