Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

Mrc5.2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Any dates for 2017 yet? Nothing on the website.
Sponsored

Tflong24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I called a week or so ago and they told me 2017 dates shoud be out mid-late December.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
I want to look at them as well. I really want to take advantage of the opportunity :cheers:

Sponsored

ElAntonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 (Grabber Blue, Electronics)
They went live on the website on 1/2, which made me laugh because I tried to book and they said they weren't supposed to be up yet :p

He told me to call back today (1/3), so I did. Now booked for 4/12-4/13 dates, with [MENTION=25497]rotisserie_gold[/MENTION] as my infinitely better looking driving guest.

Last edited:

rfcs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Track Pak Triple Yellow
Have any GT350 owners outside of the continental US or Canada participated or been excluded from the track attack program?

I have been told by FP that not all GT350 owners qualify for this program or are elegible to receive the owner's supplement available to domestic buyers.

Sponsored

tomcatv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I tried to book 5/7-5/8 earlier today, but was told those dates are for when one wants a 2nd driving day. I saw the * by the dates, indicating a 2nd driving day is available, but didn't know that they were reserved exclusively for those wanting a 2nd driving day. I'll try again later once I figure out new dates that work for me.

smsgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350 magnetic/black tech
I just booked mine for April 2 and 3rd. Guess we need a new sticky and spreadsheet for 2017 before this drags out too far.

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
Have any GT350 owners outside of the continental US or Canada participated or been excluded from the track attack program?

I have been told by FP that not all GT350 owners qualify for this program or are elegible to receive the owner's supplement available to domestic buyers.
I'm from Hawaii and attended the GT350 Track Attack this past October with no issues. I also received my owner's kit supplement. Hawaii is a state and is US domestic, but to answer your question - it is outside of the "continental" US. Not sure how these things might differ for US territories such as Puerto Rico.

rfcs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Track Pak Triple Yellow
I'm from Hawaii and attended the GT350 Track Attack this past October with no issues. I also received my owner's kit supplement. Hawaii is a state and is US domestic, but to answer your question - it is outside of the "continental" US. Not sure how these things might differ for US territories such as Puerto Rico.
This is very helpful information. It dispels the notion that the program is limited to continental US buyers since you bought the car in Hawaii. Including buyers in Canada also dispels the notion that it's limited to the States of the US since Canada is a foreign state. Regardless, it's unfair, irrational and discriminatory that a US citizen in Puerto Rico bought a new GT350 from an authorized Ford dealer and cannot participate in the program. Puerto Rico is part of the US and a territory under the control of the US Congress. Can't understand why Ford would decide not to extend the same benefits or privileges to buyers in PR than domestic US and Canadian buyers receive now.

Does anyone from Ford or Ford Performance care to respond?

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
This is very helpful information. It dispels the notion that the program is limited to continental US buyers since you bought the car in Hawaii. Including buyers in Canada also dispels the notion that it's limited to the States of the US since Canada is a foreign state. Regardless, it's unfair, irrational and discriminatory that a US citizen in Puerto Rico bought a new GT350 from an authorized Ford dealer and cannot participate in the program. Puerto Rico is part of the US and a territory under the control of the US Congress. Can't understand why Ford would decide not to extend the same benefits or privileges to buyers in PR than domestic US and Canadian buyers receive now.

Does anyone from Ford or Ford Performance care to respond?
I attended the Boss Track Attack program in 2013, and at that time Canadian buyers were not eligible...so its nice that Canadian folks can go this time around. Did you call the track and ask? I mean its worth a shot, just give them your information and see how it goes. I would do it nicely tho, not in a confrontational way. The folks at the track are super nice, and it might be out of their hands.
Sponsored

Last edited: