Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Race keeper worked fine in my car as well except for the ride along. I really wanted to see the difference! If anyone has a ride along video please share.
I'd like to see someones ride along video too, if they have. The car I did the ride along, the racekeeper wasn't working. I'd like to see how fast we go through the turns, and on the straightaways.
Sponsored

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
I'd like to see someones ride along video too, if they have. The car I did the ride along, the racekeeper wasn't working. I'd like to see how fast we go through the turns, and on the straightaways.
Per your request - The demo (ride along) lap showed why we were so frustrated in lead-follow. I was on the brake/coasting far too long with our instructor when we should have been WOT. Actually pushed it more in the slalom.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
When I did the class last Sept., the instructors were pretty much on par. And by on par, all fast as ....... When I was there last week there was quite a difference in that group of instructors. There was one in particular that was noticeably slower. Some were complaining about the lack of speed. And there was, but they(students) were losing 4-6 car lengths in every corner and the instructor was pulling away. I was fortunate to be in a group in Sept. that included a previous owner/driver of a Gt3 team so pace wasnā€™t an issue for our group.

Per your request - The demo (ride along) lap showed why we were so frustrated in lead-follow. I was on the brake/coasting far too long with our instructor when we should have been WOT. Actually pushed it more in the slalom.

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Yeah, looks like how I drove......almost. :crackup:
That was the instructor we had. And seriously, we weren't that far off in speed as what she did in the demo lap. In the turns we were between 40-75 mph. She hit 85 at times. And on the oval, we hit 120 mph, instead of the 130 she did. So I really, I felt I got the maximum out of my sessions.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Yeah, looks like how I drove......almost. :crackup:
That was the instructor we had. And seriously, we weren't that far off in speed as what she did in the demo lap. In the turns we were between 40-75 mph. She hit 85 at times. And on the oval, we hit 120 mph, instead of the 130 she did. So I really, I felt I got the maximum out of my sessions.
She was my instructor in the GT500 class as well. We were hitting 130 on the oval with her. Feel the same, we got the max out of that session with her!

Sponsored

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Just got a voicemail that more dates have been added. I will be calling them tomorrow am.

-RAC-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Received a message today too. There are more dates but they are all two day events. Can you do only one day?

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
They just added a slew of new dates.

gt350.png

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Received a message today too. There are more dates but they are all two day events. Can you do only one day?
That would be a crap move if they donā€™t offer one day classes anymore.
To be honest, if they offered two day classes that were all GT350 I would have done it myself.

Sponsored

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
What's the weather like in November in Charlotte? ā˜ŗ

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
A lot of those may be single days just back to back. Only way to really know is to call and ask. Theyā€™ve always been very responsive to questions, at least they have been when I dealt with them.

To be honest, if they offered two day classes that were all GT350 I would have done it myself.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
this! I donā€™t know why they donā€™t offer the 2 day with the 350s
??? We all drove the roval.
I think if it is heavy rain, it is a ā€œmodifiedā€ roval and not the full thing

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
If it's a 2 day, it's usually noted next to Program correct? I think these are all 1 day events. I'm looking to go October 20-21.
Sponsored