Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
As I said earlier, it would be a real bummer if everyone who bought one of these amazing cars was not offered the Track Attack just due to lack of available spots.
I would document your contacts JIC this goes south on you and others. If you cannot attend through no fault of your own, maybe they’ll offer something else.
Yeah the guy I spoke to (Tommy) seemed skeptical that I bought a NEW 2020 GT350 this late. 😄

#thatscovidforyou
Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Bought my 2020 last April—no track attack letter or package received in the three months after. Called Ford Performance in July, provided proof of purchase and got my Supplement two weeks later.
I’m thinkin‘ some dealerships are dropping the ball here.
Correct me if I’m wrong, doesn’t the dealership need to submit something to the mother ship for the customer to receive what they are due from Ford?

Enduro Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT PP (RIP)
I tend to agree that this is on the dealership. When I asked my salesman about the Owner's Supplement (maybe a couple of weeks post-purchase), he didn't even know what it was!

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350/'95 F250/'65 Fastback/'96 Cobra Project
My dealer also knew nothing about any of it, but I got my supplement and letter nonetheless. I think it's more a matter of Ford monitoring the dealer sales records rather than the dealership having to actively report.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
My dealer also knew nothing about any of it, but I got my supplement and letter nonetheless. I think it's more a matter of Ford monitoring the dealer sales records rather than the dealership having to actively report.
Well there ya go.
Just an observation. You guys who’s dealerships knew nothing about the supplement and Track Attack may want to check your splitter for correct install. Usually when sales staff are clueless, so are the techs. It’s an infection that starts with the owner and works its way down.

Sponsored

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
I am here for the April 7-8 class. Staying at the embassy suites. Saw a heritage edition in the parking lot. Went by the track. Mustangs lined up.

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
I am here for the April 7-8 class. Staying at the embassy suites. Saw a heritage edition in the parking lot. Went by the track. Mustangs lined up.
Ah man, so want to be in your shoes right now. You are going to have a blast. Get there early and walk the garage.....

BossMoss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT350 HEP
Does anyone know if there is an age limit on the non-driving guests? My son, who will be 11 when my TA date rolls around, is itching to come along with me.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Does anyone know if there is an age limit on the non-driving guests? My son, who will be 11 when my TA date rolls around, is itching to come along with me.
I would call and ask about someone that young. My guess is he wouldn't be allowed for a ride along with the instructor

ABADHBT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Participants must be at least 16 to participate in any activity on the race track and possess a current, valid driver’s license. Drivers under 18 will need to have a parental consent form signed on-site. The minimum age requirement is fourteen+ (14+) years to ride along on a demo lap.

https://www.gt350trackattack.com/faq/

I don't know if that means they can't ride along with you to each location though.

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Be sure and share your experience.
Hope you had fun!

-RAC-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I just got my Track Attack letter today. Received a supplement package a few weeks ago. Hope they open a class.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
I just got my Track Attack letter today. Received a supplement package a few weeks ago. Hope they open a class.
I called a few days ago. Only thing available was end of September, and that's a 2 day class only. Meaning you pay $1,700 for that 2nd day, or you can't attend.

They will take your name in case more classes get added.
I advise you to do so. Hopefully if enough of us are on the list it'll motivate them to add those dates.

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Btw, for those that have done the track day, how fast on average do you get up too? I know rpm's are limited to 6K, and they want you not to go past 3rd gear. Not that I'm looking to go crazy fast, but I know even in 3rd and between 5k-6Krpm, I can easily get to 100 mph.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Btw, for those that have done the track day, how fast on average do you get up too? I know rpm's are limited to 6K, and they want you not to go past 3rd gear. Not that I'm looking to go crazy fast, but I know even in 3rd and between 5k-6Krpm, I can easily get to 100 mph.
We were getting into 4th and never told we were limited to 6k?
Sponsored