Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I‘d recommend calling every week or so, you never know when someone could drop out for whatever reason.
I was very lucky this past February. I checked their website and nothing was available before my anniversary date in June. They just had a spot open up and gave it to me right away. Six weeks later and I was in Concord.
Hard to imagine those who just bought would not be given an opportunity to attend. Maybe they’ll mix you in with the new Mach1 classes.
I thought it was interesting there was a couple in our class this week who were in 5.0’s. I imagine they were guests/spouses of registered owners. We were told only registered owners can drive GT350’s. My registration shows both my wife and myself as registered owners.
Sponsored

TENTEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 350 GT R
Dumb question and I don't to dig through 104 pages of info.

What is everyone wearing when they attend? Shorts and tee shirt under the suit?

Please advise.

Tex

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door

Please advise.

Tex
Yes, if you sweat like me take an extra t-shirt.

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350

Please advise.

Tex
That is the question I was going to ask at the reception dinner. Going in May, and I figure with a suit and a helmet, shorts and t-shirt is probably a good idea.

Sponsored

Enduro Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT PP (RIP)

Please advise.

Tex
Check the weather forecasts! I was there on March 16, wore a T-shirt and jeans under the race suit, and was shivering in the rain. I wore a sweater for the afternoon session.

ABADHBT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Vehicle Showcase
More good advice. Should we wear a Depend. LOL

The Track Attack folks called me this afternoon, told me no reception dinner this week. But to watch a video. Haven't seen the link for a video yet. The young lady mentioned it would be a month or two before they start up the reception dinners again.

Currently the weather is partly sunny with a high of 50 and 5% chance of rain. I'll be happy with that. Although there is a 73% chance of rain the day before.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Should we wear a Depend. LOL
I actually was worrying about restroom access, so I skipped any coffee in the morning.... which is tough for me; I love coffee!
No worries... there was plenty of restroom access at all times of the day. You will not be in a car for more than 45 minutes at the longest time.

ABADHBT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Vehicle Showcase
I actually was worrying about restroom access, so I skipped any coffee in the morning.... which is tough for me; I love coffee!
No worries... there was plenty of restroom access at all times of the day. You will not be in a car for more than 45 minutes at the longest time.
That's good to know @dpAtlanta, I'm not sure I could skip coffee, but I might. However, it could have a cause and effect on my driving. LOL Thanks.

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
More very useful info.

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
You guys are showing your age when you ask about pee breaks. I’m 62 and was racing like a piss horse all day. Two cups o Joe and about 6 bottles of water. Wasn’t warm enough to sweat a week ago.

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
You guys are showing your age when you ask about pee breaks. I’m 62 and was racing like a piss horse all day. Two cups o Joe and about 6 bottles of water. Wasn’t warm enough to sweat a week ago.
Yeah, sorry mine was in July and it was hot.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
That's just not an old person thing lol. I'm only 27, and I piss like a racehorse. Probably because I down about a gallon of water a day but man I always have to wake up to pee. I honestly thought I had the early signs of prostate cancer (frequent peeing is a sign)lol.

I always feel thirsty so I easily down water. I'm super hydrated so my urine is crystal clear but I am always going lol. I am expecting to go at least 4 times while I am there.

JeremyPro5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 & 2018 GT350R
WOW how this thread has digressed.

:eek:)