Sponsored

Now considering a Mach 1

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
damn, they are quoting 36204 for mine. More than a quote I got when I had 1000 miles on the car lol. Damn dealership offered 27k when it was 1 month old with 1k miles lol.
I initially tried carvana and got offered kbb low trade in. Plus I would have had to bring them the car with the closest drop off point almost 800 miles from me. Thanks to some guys in another thread I tired vroom. They were way higher on the offer and picked it up from my work.
Sponsored

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
Can't argue with that trade offer, used values are so high right now its crazy. If I was in your position, I absolutely would trade up in this case, no doubt about it!

I went from a manual to a paddle shifting auto in my Audi S5. Personally I missed the full manual, and that Audi trans was excellent as autos go. Point is it wasn't about the car, it was me. Nobody can answer this MT/AT question for you, its all about your preference/ tolerance.

I have driven both and the Tremec is better than the MT82s, It feels higher quality and way more engaging than the MT-82, especially the MT-82D4. To me it is the most significant upgrade the Mach 1 offers over the GT.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Can't argue with that trade offer, used values are so high right now its crazy. If I was in your position, I absolutely would trade up in this case, no doubt about it!

I went from a manual to a paddle shifting auto in my Audi S5. Personally I missed the full manual, and that Audi trans was excellent as autos go. Point is it wasn't about the car, it was me. Nobody can answer this MT/AT question for you, its all about your preference/ tolerance.

I have driven both and the Tremec is better than the MT82s, It feels higher quality and way more engaging than the MT-82, especially the MT-82D4. To me it is the most significant upgrade the Mach 1 offers over the GT.
Yeah, you made a great point. Also with manuals dying left and right, I feel like it is the right choice.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Do it! I promise you want be sorry. I loved rowing the gears in my gt350 when I owned it.

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Not having a trade, the production delays and hoping for a broader color pallet, I've decided to wait to see what the 2022 model year changes bring. It is impressive to see the track and strip performance from the factory lives up to the hype. The manual trans along with the coolers and proven coyote and S550 makes this a no brainer for me. For the next eight or so months, I'll be watching and reading!

Sponsored

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
I currently drive a pristine 2016 Challenger SRT, and am seriously considering trading for a Mach 1 manual. I would love a test drive but no dealers here in DFW will allow. Any former Challengers owners here who now have a Mach 1? If so, would love to hear your thoughts going from/to.

Brazenbuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I currently drive a pristine 2016 Challenger SRT, and am seriously considering trading for a Mach 1 manual. I would love a test drive but no dealers here in DFW will allow. Any former Challengers owners here who now have a Mach 1? If so, would love to hear your thoughts going from/to.
Hellcat WB owner. Test drove the 6SP Mach 1 and decided to get back in a Mustang. I miss the handling. Ordered an auto with the handling package since it’s faster and more enjoyable for me to drive.

DEDXXXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Black 6MT M3629
Sold my 2012 to zoom last month. I loved the SRT, but the seats blow, shifting into second was always iffy even with the tremec 6060, it was a heavy boat, had the older dash where the steering wheel blocked the gages, not enough room for decent width tires, nav no longer had update support, etc. It was pretty as fuck though and fun. Have an M1 on order, I think, no confirmation yet, but when I do it’s looking like September. Weird times we are in. Checked Zillow today and my house went up by 20k overnight.
I’ve rented a few mustangs, I assume the M1 will be similar but better. It’s a different experience than the brutal SRT.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Sold my 2012 to zoom last month. I loved the SRT, but the seats blow, shifting into second was always iffy even with the tremec 6060, it was a heavy boat, had the older dash where the steering wheel blocked the gages, not enough room for decent width tires, nav no longer had update support, etc. It was pretty as fuck though and fun. Have an M1 on order, I think, no confirmation yet, but when I do it’s looking like September. Weird times we are in. Checked Zillow today and my house went up by 20k overnight.
I’ve rented a few mustangs, I assume the M1 will be similar but better. It’s a different experience than the brutal SRT.
We are indeed in strange times. I've been offered 43k for my 2016 srt, I love the SRT it is a brutal beast and a lot of fun, but I miss a manual and would like a little bit sharper handling. It's frustrating that I can't get a Mach One test drive anywhere. I test drove a regular GT but the getrag transmission was not greatl. I know the tremaec is a much smoother shifting transmission and I'm sure that would sway me.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
My most recent offer from Vroom was basically $40,000 for a 2019 need for green Exceptional offer to me. I will have to agree with the OP that his initial thought to me anyways is correct. The Mach 1 is overpriced especially for only 480 hp when the GT350 was 530. I think the car looks nice but it should be in the 40s or very low 50’s. I’m going to check into it but I think I’m going to hold off because I love the color of my car and hoping it is rarer based on their offer. If I do pull the trigger it will definitely be a GT500.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Sell your current ride down there after you order from Zack@Granger. He can ship to You for around $700. Or, fly to Des Moines and he will pick you up at the airport.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I like that they are a Roush dealer. That helps too. I have Ken Grody down here in Buena Park but they gouge. It is really making me think. I know this sounds dumb but I still want to know how many cars were made in need for green. I’m gonna have to wait for that.

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST
At $79.991 for a new MACH 1 I think I have a used car for sale.
Lee

JFK9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
My 17 GT was $44,370 on MSRP. Ended up paying $35,900 before TTL after discounts and my Ford private cash stacked on stop of it. I'll never pay more than MSRP. So far, Zach at Granger is winning the orders game.
So to be fair I didn't pay over MSRP but I don't qualify for military discount rebates on ford "Specialty cars" so I left some cash on the table when I bought my Focus RS and when I traded that in for the Mach 1. In my opinion it is worth it though considering I paid 42k for the RS, put 50k miles on it, and traded it in for 33k with a trade in tax discount. Ford's specialty cars hold their value better. I would never pay ADM ever for anything, though.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
It is hands down the best feeling shift I have ever experienced in any car. Launch control alone makes it worth it, but on top of that shifting quickly isn't really an issue with no lift shifts.

Autos are fine, but I don't think the difference between them and the 6 speeds will be as drastic numbers-wise this time.
Can you explain about launch control? How to set it and use it...

Thanks.
Sponsored