If you want a new Mach 1 NOW

Thumpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I think some dealers get them on occasion.

My son is a salesman at a dealership an hour and a half away from me. 10 months ago he sold me an F150. Thursday he texted me a photo to show me the nice red Mach 1 (with handling pkg) they just got in. 48 hours later it was sitting in my driveway.

This is the second one they got - first was a special order. I had zero intentions of getting rid of my truck before he texted me and knew nothing about the Mach 1 other than its existence. They gave me $3K more than I paid for my truck new, sticker price with no add ons for the M1, and they threw in aftermarket leather seats to sweeten the deal.

2 other dealers near me each have one on the showroom floor. One has a $6K mark up, the other is at sticker as far as I know.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I think some deslers get them on occasion.

My son is a salesman at a dealership an hour and a half away from me. 10 months ago he sold me an F150. Thursday he texted me a photo to show me the nice red Mach 1 (with handling pkg) they just got in. 48 hours later it was sitting in my driveway.

This is the second one they got - first was a special order. I had zero intentions of getting rid of my truck before he texted me and knew nothing about the Mach 1 other than its existence. They gave me $3K more than I paid for my truck new, sticker price with no add ons for the M1, and they threw in aftermarket leather seats to sweeten the deal.

2 other dealers near me each have one on the showroom floor. One has a $6K mark up, the other is at sticker as far as I know.
well damn, was hoping I would have the only RR Mach in Louisiana. guess I won't be so lucky. don't know how I missed that one, I normally do a daily or weekly search in all the major zip codes in the state to see what all is coming in.

Thumpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
well damn, was hoping I would have the only RR Mach in Louisiana. guess I won't be so lucky. don't know how I missed that one, I normally do a daily or weekly search in all the major zip codes in the state to see what all is coming in.
Mine was actually from the dealership in Gulfport, MS.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Mine was actually from the dealership in Gulfport, MS.
That explains why I missed it then. Once mine gets in, and the weather warms next year, weā€™ll have to go for a cruise.

Thumpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
That explains why I missed it then. Once mine gets in, and the weather warms next year, weā€™ll have to go for a cruise.
For sure.
Even better, join me for a track day at NOLA Motorsports on the 2.7 mile road course!

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
For sure.
Even better, join me for a track day at NOLA Motorsports on the 2.7 mile road course!
I may take you up on that. I have never done a track day though. maybe after I do the track attack in Ford's cars before I put my own on the track lol

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Pretty car but not worth ADM like all the other ones on the lots. What kills me even more is HOW they got it on their lot not being a custom order for a customer? I know the answer I'm pretty sure.... employee X acted like customer, ordered Mach 1, dealer has it now for inventory to jack up the price.

Did I win?
Wow, If I do ANYTHING against my contract, my dealership goes bye bye.

Thumpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I may take you up on that. I have never done a track day though. maybe after I do the track attack in Ford's cars before I put my own on the track lol
I actually had a spot for the one at NOLA in early October but it got cancelled due to hurricane Ida. NOLA Motorsports is still closed -hoping they reopen for the open track day Oct. 8.
In fact when my friend sent me the email to register a few weeks ago, that was the first I heard about there being a Mach 1. Iā€™m more of a Camaro/Vette guy, despite having bought my kid a ā€˜15 GT and a ā€˜17 Cali Special. My buy was REALLY spur of the moment.
NOLA used to do Track Day Lite - limited to 10 cars in single file behind a pace car, no passing.. Two 20 minute sessions with cones on the track to teach you the proper lines. Then you could move up to Track Day Heavy - Two 20 min. sessions with no cones, no pace car, but limited passing allowed on the straights with a wave-by.
Lately Iā€™ve only seen open track days, NASA, and PCA events. But opens are broken up into beginner/intermediate/advanced sessions. And. ASA has HPDE, which puts a coach in your passenger seat to teach you.
The track is more fun than you could possibly imagine.

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Sponsored

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
$500 for red painted calipers???
Hilarious šŸ˜‚
Do you really want everyone to notice your puny, single piston, floating rear calipers? Lol
I know. I mean for $500 I wasn't going to order the paint anyway, but the rear caliper really kills it. I left mine black.

EDIT: Sure makes the $1250 FJG appearance package a 'steal', right? (that's a joke, it's just an extra $1k of profit to Ford).

Rocketeer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A PP
70k for 5.0? Good luck.
Remainds me of 2013/14MY and how people were eager to pay extra for it after being told it was the last true v8 mustang gen by dealers...then s550 shows up.

Last edited:

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1