NOT MRT or LateModel Restoration

Scorpion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium PP Silver
:rant:This is my rant. No need to read on if you are biased toward these companies.:rant:

The reason I came back here looking for a new catback is because MRT didn't send what I ordered.:shrug: They were dealing with LateModel Restoration, and LateModel was telling me that MRT changed the system to produce less drone. I said that wasn't what I ordered, and I wasn't even offered the chance to accept or deny getting the proposed change.:mad: They took my money and tried to pass off a completely different product as if they know what I want better than me.:eyebulge:

For a week LateModel was telling me every day over the phone I was going to get the RMA number to return it from MRT either later that day or the next day. I was calling LateModel EVERY SINGLE DAY, and I was getting the same response from them everytime.:frusty: If they actually have the best return policy in the industry,:crazy: I worry about ordering anything from anyone.

The latest lie was as soon as I called and they verified that the item was in the UPS system I would have my refund. Guess what? It didn't happen.:shocked:

I guess it was too bad that I liked the original MRT but I was sent something else that they didn't want to take back, and LatModel Restoration was passing the buck. Deal with these companies :ninja: at your own risk.
Sponsored

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
anyone know if theres any MRT reps on the forum?

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
anyone know if theres any MRT reps on the forum?
Don't believe so but I can tell you first hand the drone solution has zero affect on the tone of the exhaust and I'm not sure why someone would complain about an improved product.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If a company makes changes to their product, or improves it, they are under no obligations to sell older, outdated products. They made the change to take care of numerous customer complaints. They won't sell it to you just because that's what you want.

Sponsored

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
If a company makes changes to their product, or improves it, they are under no obligations to sell older, outdated products. They made the change to take care of numerous customer complaints. They won't sell it to you just because that's what you want.
There are actually two versions still, one with the drone management and one without. Sounds like OP may have ordered the wrong one or Late Model maybe didn't have the correct product listing up? No clue.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
There are actually two versions still, one with the drone management and one without. Sounds like OP may have ordered the wrong one or Late Model maybe didn't have the correct product listing up? No clue.
That may be a possibility. I would think LMR would take care of it swiftly.

OP
OP

Scorpion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I ordered from LateModel Restoration. They don't even offer the one with DMS, so I couldn't possibly have ordered the wrong one.

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with Late Model Restoration.
my only issue I've ever had with them is the lack of packing material when they ship orders (fragile clock spring thrown into a box 3x it's size with no packing material for example)

OP
OP

Scorpion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LateModel Restoration finally did refund my money.:thumbsup:

Tyler@LMR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Glad to see they got you taken care of Scorpion, if you have any questions or concerns in the future, feel free to shoot me a PM buddy.
Sponsored