Nosework - some beginner advice needed

akitteh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaakko
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
A couple pushpins on my PP2 chin spoiler are already loose (California driveways... although I could swear I've never hit anything hard, just a mild scrape at worst) and I don't know how, but there's a small rock lodged in between the tea tray and the regular spoiler, making for a lopsided grin. I need to possibly loosen it up, pick out the trash, and then put everything back together. Plus, I want to go for a grille replace and bumper vents, so the entire bumper is coming off anyway.

Any points to be aware of when taking apart the chin spoiler and bumper on a '19 PP2? Looks like a lot of hardware down there...

What's the best (cheapest but still safe, convenient and reliable) way to get the nose up enough to work on the front end? I'm looking at race ramps as the simplest solution - don't really need to get under the car at this point, I'll leave the suspension to pros anyway.

Oh, and I have a really small garage, full of other stuff, so the solution needs to be pretty compact... any advice is appreciated!
Sponsored

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
There are several videos online showing people doing front chins/grill upgrades which has them remove the front end. A quick search and you will be able to see how its done. I cant give links due to work restrictions :(