Sponsored

NorCal Spotted

GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Curing the floaty feeling will take more than just the track pack. That will take care of maybe 60%. You really need the bmr cb005 to get to maybe 80% improvement. Then you can add in the rear LCA bearings for something like 95%. After all of that the car will feel settled at any speed.
Sponsored

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
Curing the floaty feeling will take more than just the track pack. That will take care of maybe 60%. You really need the bmr cb005 to get to maybe 80% improvement. Then you can add in the rear LCA bearings for something like 95%. After all of that the car will feel settled at any speed.
Hey, whats up Sac homies! I'm in Lincoln, but you probably won't spot me because my S550 is a weekend track & twisty road toy.

But I do have a recipe to get rid of 100% of the wallowy floatiness;

Stiffer BMR springs & sways, Koni shocks/struts, cradle lockout and bushings, and G-Trac brace.

And it'll make a man out of you, if you try to DD it... :lol:

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
we park near each other at 24 hour fitness in citrus heights, you in here??

picture.jpg

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

Sponsored

VADER_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MUSTANG GT
Hey brotha's
Has anyone here installed air suspensions before or knows a
Shop. Thanks

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Spotted a black (at least I think its black, was night time) Mustang leaving the Sac Raceway. Amber turn signals and was sitting at the entrance getting ready to head out.

I think I seen this stang more than once around the raceway. Seems to frequent here a lot lol. I drive by there almost every night because its on my way home.

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
wrapped wine colored GT on Eureka around 12:50. Shouted hi, talked for a second, then split. Car looked good. You around?

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
White GT all blacked out, black roof and vents too with rtr rear valance. Unsure exhaust and I think had spacers going southbound i5 around 5:10ish. saw another white gt looked stock going northbound i5 about 5 minutes later

Sponsored

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Spotted competition orange driving south on interstate 5 around 6:45 this evening a little before J street. Mean sounding exhaust. Unfortuney the driver was giving us mustang owners a bad name by driving extremely fast (probably 100mph or so). If you are here...what is your hurry? Save it for the track.

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
Spotted competition orange driving south on interstate 5 around 6:45 this evening a little before J street. Mean sounding exhaust. Unfortuney the driver was giving us mustang owners a bad name by driving extremely fast (probably 100mph or so). If you are here...what is your hurry? Save it for the track.
Uhhhhh....yeah....this is exactly why I drive my Stang mainly on the track, and daily my Sequoia. The fun starts at triple digits, same problem I had with my old ZX-9 bike. :ninja: