NorCal Spotted

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Didn't see a thread for NorCal, but I have been spotting a bunch of modded S550s lately near Sacramento and was wondering if anyone was on the forum.

One that jumps to mind was this morning I was on the way to Roseville and a Guard Green V6 or ecoboost was following me, looked to have a Roush hood scoop attached and was lowered, got off the freeway at Douglas

Another that followed me a few weeks back was Competition Orange near Rocklin, exhaust, lowered, splitter with rods and looked like Diode Dynamics DRL board that was set to green, the fogs may have been green too (or not)
Sponsored

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Hmm. Don't recognize either of those cars. I have seen several recently that I haven't recognized.

I ran across a black GT with plate "5OH GIRL" (or something similar) with an exhaust and red 5.0 side badges the other day on Antelope. Sounded great.

And a black 50th appearance package today with red trimmings and a silver/red hood decoration that looked awesome. Left a note on that one, wonder if he'll call and maybe come to any events. Also I took pictures because thats what I do.
de0zvVr.jpg

jLbCSuy.jpg

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
What area of Sac are you in? I haven't see you driving around yet!

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I haven't seen neither of you yet. I seen quite a few around when I go to and from work. Usually one or two on occasions from Broadway downtown to hwy 50 to Rancho Cordova. Lots more spotted on the weekends tho.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Spotted a black EcoBoost on my way home from work today on Hwy 50 heading towards Rancho Cordova. Old school black and yellow plate with VRMMVRM I think? Anyone here with it? I was the crappy Corolla following for a while lol.

Sponsored

16DIBEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ecoboost
I'm also in Sacramento. I live in Natomas and work in Rocklin... DIB '16 Ecoboost PP with the round Raxiom taillights, GT grille, lowered, tinted windows.
13939451_10154270033121675_6271006132980123861_n.jpg

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm also in Sacramento. I live in Natomas and work in Rocklin... DIB '16 Ecoboost PP with the round Raxiom taillights, GT grille, lowered, tinted windows.
Nice!

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
I'm in Sacramento as well...live in midtown...work in downtown (mostly walk to work, but some days I may drive if the weather is bad enough or if I'm running late). Most likely some people here on the forum have seen me around.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm in Sacramento as well...live in midtown...work in downtown (mostly walk to work, but some days I may drive if the weather is bad enough or if I'm running late). Most likely some people here on the forum have seen me around.
Pic of car?

Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
My bad...here are some pics (taken before I moved up from Los Angeles last September).
Real nice! Haven't seen it yet, but its looking good!

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Ehh, I still need to finish it up and then I can take some pictures again. Weather is finally better here, but it is still freezing cold even with the sun out. :doh:

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Ehh, I still need to finish it up and then I can take some pictures again. Weather is finally better here, but it is still freezing cold even with the sun out. :doh:
Yeah..I know..couple of crazy wet weeks. Cannot wait until spring to really get the cars out and put on couple of cruises.
Sponsored