Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Yup, looks cool! Honestly, everything in that area is great. Stage was a favorite of mine in the moto days.
More details as we get closer...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
The weather outlook for Nov.13th looks favorable, so I have our cruise inked. We'll meet in the parking lot of the New Leaf Market, located at 150 San Mateo Road (AKA, Hwy 92) at 9:00 in the morning. There is a Pete's Coffee and a Dunkin Donuts in that shopping center. The center parallels Hwy 92 and if you are not familiar with the spot, this is where Hwy 92 dead ends into Hwy 1. I will be strategically and stylishly parked in the south edge of the lot, you can't miss me. We'll roll from there and do the Stage Road route to Pescadero, and circle back up the hwy to HMB. That seems to be what most folks have liked. With a stop in Pescadero for coffee or whatnot, the total drive time is probably no more than 1-1/2 hours. Still plenty of the day left. Still open to any and all suggestions. Just stoked to cruise with some fellow pony soldiers and try to make a great spectacle of ourselves as we roll in and out of town, exhausts open.

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
I wish guys. I have some racing that weekend :(
I'm sorry

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
No worries, please report back on the racing!
Car is back from daytona and tomorrow starts the check on everything. Also next week i finally install the 10speed termostat bypass that I created.
Nov i run the camaro tho.
Mustang will be back in actiom at buttonwillow in dec!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Coastal Cruise is still on target for Saturday morning, Nov. 13@9:00 in Half Moon Bay!

Mr. Maboomba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2019 X5 50i, 2019 Ram 2500
OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Thunderhill. I'm taking examd for comp license. And doing timentrialsnwith the Camaro :)
Camaro!?! Why on Earth would you drive a thing like that?

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
One week from today! Saturday Nov.13th!!

We'll meet in the parking lot of the New Leaf Market, located at 150 San Mateo Road (AKA, Hwy 92) at 9:00 in the morning. There is a Pete's Coffee and a Dunkin Donuts in that shopping center. The center parallels Hwy 92 and if you are not familiar with the spot, this is where Hwy 92 dead ends into Hwy 1. I will be strategically and stylishly parked in the south edge of the lot, you can't miss me. We'll roll from there and do the Stage Road route to Pescadero, and circle back up the hwy to HMB. That seems to be what most folks have liked. With a stop in Pescadero for coffee or whatnot, the total drive time is probably no more than 1-1/2 hours. Still plenty of the day left. Still open to any and all suggestions. Just stoked to cruise with some fellow pony soldiers and try to make a great spectacle of ourselves as we roll in and out of town, exhausts open.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
THIS SATURDAY!!! Let's roll!

SchnellGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Disappointed I can’t make. Actually going to be in Pescadero but with the F350 and 5th Wheel instead of the GT350

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!

We'll meet in the parking lot of the New Leaf Market, located at 150 San Mateo Road (AKA, Hwy 92) at 9:00 in the morning. There is a Pete's Coffee and a Dunkin Donuts in that shopping center. The center parallels Hwy 92 and if you are not familiar with the spot, this is where Hwy 92 dead ends into Hwy 1. I will be strategically and stylishly parked in the south edge of the lot, you can't miss me. We'll roll from there and do the Stage Road route to Pescadero, and circle back up the hwy to HMB. That seems to be what most folks have liked. With a stop in Pescadero for coffee or whatnot, the total drive time is probably no more than 1-1/2 hours. Still plenty of the day left. Still open to any and all suggestions. Just stoked to cruise with some fellow pony soldiers and try to make a great spectacle of ourselves as we roll in and out of town, exhausts open.

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Tomorrow morning at 9:00...

Nobody gonna take my car