Sponsored

NorCal Spotted

OF2018GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350 2020 F250 2020
Vehicle Showcase
I have a gt350 orange fury w/black stripes I have out rarely around elk grove / sac area not sure the road your talking if was me , did meet a guy with grabber blue 17 several weeks ago

mustang_puppy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2015 black Ecoboost fastback
Dropped gray coupe with tinted windows parked in front of SR Technologies in Rohnert Park. I've seen it there multiple times. Forum member?

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Hi everyone! I live in Sacramento, CA. I don't have a Mustang just yet, but I'm currently leaning towards a new 2018 Mustang GT or a used 2015 - 2017 Mustang GT. Do any of you guys ever get together and do a Mustang Car Meet?

Sponsored

bkrupp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT350
GT350R with roll cage, magnetic with stripes. Saw on the way south hwy 17 last saturday. Not sure if a member or not.

mustang_puppy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
Yellow fastback with black stripes along the top with Boss 302 style hockey stick stripes on the side but not all the way to the top of the fender. Seen around 1215 today in Rohnert Park on Redwood Drive turning into the Subway/Shell station.Anyone here know the owner? Forum member?

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Yellow fastback with black stripes along the top with Boss 302 style hockey stick stripes on the side but not all the way to the top of the fender. Seen around 1215 today in Rohnert Park on Redwood Drive turning into the Subway/Shell station.Anyone here know the owner? Forum member?
I think I might have spotted you a while back going up and down 101. I work in Downtown Santa Rosa and pass that exit all the time.

This is me.
20181125_164224.jpg

mustang_puppy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
White coupe with 10-14 GT500 style scoop hood and what looked like a Monster energy drink font M in the windshield in the Mendocino Ave. Chik-Fil-A parking lot. Anyone know this car?

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Spotted my counterpart from @norcal_elite , @snake_s550 at our sponsors front door. FYI, Paramount Speed sponsors The Board Car Club, Norcal Elite and Norcal SVTOA
20181229_102729.jpg

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Happened last night, saw @furiousfuria downtown during rush hour on K and 8th street. I pulled out from the side thinking I had some room to go, but had to backed up and blind you with my headlights. Not sure if you remember, but you let me go in front, many thanks for that! I was in a pooprolla (Corolla) and wanted to waved out, but couldn't get a chance to to confirm if it was you until I heard the nice roar passed me and recognized the plate. Sweet ride dude and hopefully we all don't pull over for the loud exhaust around here :whew:

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Happened last night, saw @furiousfuria downtown during rush hour on K and 8th street. I pulled out from the side thinking I had some room to go, but had to backed up and blind you with my headlights. Not sure if you remember, but you let me go in front, many thanks for that! I was in a pooprolla (Corolla) and wanted to waved out, but couldn't get a chance to to confirm if it was you until I heard the nice roar passed me and recognized the plate. Sweet ride dude and hopefully we all don't pull over for the loud exhaust around here :whew:
Ha! Yup I remember you backing up and then letting you in, I thought I noticed someone in the corolla was looking at the car like maybe we knew each other possibly. I think we will be fine especially in the city (sounds like Sheriffs and CHP are the ones looking for it mainly), unless you have a Corsa haha.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Lol, yea I kept wondering how familiar your stang was at the moment. I'm running a AWE Switchpath™ and according to American Muscle the loudness is around the same range as your MBRP exhaust. I'm thinking of either going back to stock, get silencers, or switch to a quieter system :headbang: