Sponsored

No stripes .............. No emblems (claps)

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
Congratulations on getting it back, hope the body and paint work done to your satisfaction. Iā€™ll admit I like it better than I thought I would.

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Just something to consider for sometime in the future when you decide to sell, prospective buyers may pass on the purchase without the decals installed.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Just something to consider for sometime in the future when you decide to sell, prospective buyers may pass on the purchase without the decals installed.
or appeal more. got people like me who asked dealership to remove the stripe kit on the car.

Imo, I like it. its clean, and now you probably have the only one like it. maybe one or two others happen to do it one day, but you won't ever meet or see one

I looked again, that thing looks so mean! I love it without the decals. but dont let me sway you if you are on the fence, looking at the front end photo, it looks so clean

my gf, who is not bias, she drives a sonic and has no cares about mustangs or mine. I asked her which she likes since she's beside me, she likes the stripes lol. so you will have some hate it and like it.

what do you think?

(edit) its not like you cant ever add them back or add a different stripe pattern on something custom.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Not everyone has good taste. Looks great, Mike. Exactly what I would order if I could.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
As stated in gone with the wind .................. "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn !" :handsinair:

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I have all the decals and emblems. When the time comes that I hand it back to Zack @ Granger in trade for an S650, his people can apply all of it.

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
It looks great. I donā€™t have the courage to peel the stripes off but I love what it looks like. Very similar to a gt350.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Had there been a stripe delete option when I ordered the car, I would have done so.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Glad you got it back and nice to see you decided to do the delete! :thumbsup:
Again, the great thing is, you can always add the decals back (assuming the time you want to do that, they still have them)
Sponsored