ngauge question

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
ive been trying to figure out what signal on my ngague is used to display the boost on my Whipple. anyone know how to set that up?

thanks

rich
Sponsored

OP
OP
ETCH

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
Shit another $110... I thought the $500 I already spent would have taken care of that... all I wanted was to be able to read the boost with the nguage... I should have looked into it more before I bought it...

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just too many doodads to keep you coming back for more. I am waiting on the new ProCharger Stage 2 kit that comes with the Ngauge. Been thinking it would be cool to see boost, then just saw this thread, well looks like I might have to wait a bit after install to see what kind of boost I'm getting.

Hope you don't mind me tacking on an Ngauge question. Been looking on line for a Ngauge instruction manual, only found one so far, and it didn't have the info I was looking for. From what I understand the have to load my factory tune to the Ngauge and email it to ProCharger for them to review and then send me the ProCharger tune. I could not find instructions on how to make a copy of my factory tune using the Ngauge. Anyone have this info, or even an electronic copy of instructions that show this. Sorry, just saw the title of this thread and thought it might be okay to ask. -thanks.

tjwoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
The current PC stage 2 kit comes with the Nguage

Sponsored

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The current PC stage 2 kit comes with the Nguage
Thanks, I'm aware of that. Just wondering if someone has Ngauge instructions that tell how to copy the factory tune so I can mail it to ProCharger? Or is it pretty intuitive?

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, when you first connect the ngauge you will be asked to load factory tune. Once this is done you will need to data log with your set up and send back for adjustments. May take a few revisions to get it all running smooth. I would not permanently mount the gauge (in ac vent) untill all revisions are completed. Fastest way for me, is to remove the micro sd card and use my computer to upload and email, I use Lund.
Sponsored