nGauge data logging question...

emh87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Ok, so I thought I ran these logs correctly. But maybe someone could explain to me if I am doing this wrong. But I ran an idle log for 5 minutes, then a 1500 rpm rev, 2500, and 3500, all separate logs. When I did this, I would just click data logging, and then start logging. When I was done I would just tap the top of the screen, then i would see it say something like "log_0001.csv" then I would exit out immediately. I went and looked at the rev logs, and it shows my RPMs at idle the whole time, and the 5 minute log isn't much longer than the rest.

What am I doing wrong? These logs do not seem at all correct.
Sponsored

OP
OP
emh87

emh87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium 6MT
I was doing it wrong! When you choose which type of log you want to do, it will bring up the 20 sensors and show you the real time readings, that's when you have to tap the screen to start logging it will show the file name, and the light will start flashing, and when you are done just tap the screen again.
I was basically just creating a few second long logs each time because I would tap the screen to start the log when I thought I was done then hit the X to go back and do another one. :headbonk:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
lol, looks like you got it
Sponsored