Next BMR upgrade?

Spock5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
So I got a $500 amazon gift card, and can get BMR stuff on there. Car is a 2019 A10 non-PP. Current suspension mods are:

-cb010
-cb762
-diff bushings and cradle centering sleeves
-bmr handling spring
-ford track performance shocks
285/35/19f and 305/35/19r

So with $500, what would be your next bmr mods?

I was thinking cb006 4-point brace, and maybe sway bars. But also considered rear toe-links and vertical links, as well as the Ford performance strut and cowl brace combo. Not sure if the bracing options will add much in the street, although I noticed a big difference from the irs mods I did.
Sponsored

spaz mk will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
The PP cowl brace and lower k member brace are easily overlooked I think. They were the first items I added to my non-PP and I noticed the increased stiffness immediately. My dash area had a slight rattle over bumps that also disappeared, which was an unexpected plus.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Front sway bar and maybe the poly vertical links if it were me.

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
So I got a $500 amazon gift card, and can get BMR stuff on there. Car is a 2019 A10 non-PP. Current suspension mods are:

-cb010
-cb762
-diff bushings and cradle centering sleeves
-bmr handling spring
-ford track performance shocks
285/35/19f and 305/35/19r

So with $500, what would be your next bmr mods?

I was thinking cb006 4-point brace, and maybe sway bars. But also considered rear toe-links and vertical links, as well as the Ford performance strut and cowl brace combo. Not sure if the bracing options will add much in the street, although I noticed a big difference from the irs mods I did.
BK055 and the SB044 front swaybar. You'll love it with what you have already.

The front bracing is definitely worthwhile too, though you have to do all of it (see the thread in this sub-forum).

spaz mk will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spock5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Yeah I think I might go with the front sway bar and the oem front bracing, including lower k-brace, plus the poly vertical links. I think I can get all that for a bit over $500, and it’s all on amazon. Sounds like it should make a big difference. Thanks!

I’ve though about the bk055 but worried about extra nvh, the diff bushings gave me a bit more of that than I had wanted, but I’m used to them now.

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
Yeah I think I might go with the front sway bar and the oem front bracing, including lower k-brace, plus the poly vertical links. I think I can get all that for a bit over $500, and it’s all on amazon. Sounds like it should make a big difference. Thanks!

I’ve though about the bk055 but worried about extra nvh, the diff bushings gave me a bit more of that than I had wanted, but I’m used to them now.
The only time it's noticeable is sharp impacts. No additional road noise.
What they do for grip and the ability to control the car with the throttle is pretty substantial. Also rides better under most circumstances because the bushings aren't there anymore, which were adding the equivalent of 350-400 lb/in of spring rate.

The bracing is good though. I did absolutely experience some cowl shake before adding those parts, the most important of which are the upper K brace and extension panel.

OP
OP

Spock5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Thanks for all the input! I want to do the rear bearings, both of them, at some point, but didn’t really feel like removing the lca and having a shop press in the bearings.

Ended up going with the factory front bracing, ordered all the parts listed in the thread about it, lower k-brace, strut tower brace, and cowl brace and steel cowl extension, plus necessary bolts. Also grabbed the polyurethane bmr vertical links. Update when installed!
Sponsored