HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I didn't need an account, I just used the link above. Not sure what may have happened? Were you able to use it? Or forced to create an Acct?
No problem using that link and I have no account. Ford probably doesn't think that particular function was worth enough to put it behind a pay wall.
Sponsored

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I checked ETIS, and got "No Campaign Message(s) found" So, so far, my car isn't affected (or was fixed by the dealer prior to delivery).

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I checked ETIS, and got "No Campaign Message(s) found" So, so far, my car isn't affected (or was fixed by the dealer prior to delivery).
:thumbsup:
And let's hope it stays this way for the rest of the time you, me and everyone else owns their cars!

hws52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for this info, hot off the presses.

When mine was new, while driving, it went blank for a few moments, then turned back on. No issues since - knock on wood. (This is the downside of all these electronics technology - Reliability)
One other Awesome guy on here - jmorris47 - had what sounds like this exact problem (Not sure if his production dates fell within this range)

Unrelated, but I wonder if some reprogramming can be done for some late 2018MY and now 2019MY production cars - many folks on other forums and threads on here, report not having an Oil Temp gauge, myself included. Let's see if Ford issues a TSB or something similar for that, in near future.
I've got a '18 GT Premium 401A non-PP and the digital dash oil gauge is pressure only.

Sponsored

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT 401a MT82
Well my IPC on my 19' just turned it'sef off on the high way for 15 seconds then started back up lol

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I've got a '18 GT Premium 401A non-PP and the digital dash oil gauge is pressure only.
Yeah, from what info is out there, it's some late MY2018 production run vehicles onward to MY2019, when the "problem" was noticed - what's your Manufacture date?

hws52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah, from what info is out there, it's some late MY2018 production run vehicles onward to MY2019, when the "problem" was noticed - what's your Manufacture date?
5/18

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
Two issues with my 19GT 401A all in the last two weeks and its a September 2018 build. While toggle through modes, Dash completely black out for approximately 5 seconds. Today under a moderate 2nd gear pull, the tach froze at 4500RPM. Going back to Ford dealer
Sponsored