OP

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
Yes. It definitely look much better with the actual grill delete than not having anything there at all. Look like I need to get to cutting lol. Thank you for the pics jesse. Your car look awesome!
looks great:headbang:

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Had mine installed yesterday. I am not tuned, so no way to monitor the change, but hopes it keeps temps inline :)

There was some oil residue in my old one. Not sure how old it is. Wonder if it was a sign of trouble in my first engine.

Sponsored

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
Looks good man..I ended up cutting that rubber/plastic flap on the driver's side off..it was just sitting there and covered up the driver's side end tank and I didn't see it being of any use:headbang:
Me too. Took all of those black rubber flabs and extra plastic pieces off. I also made the mistake of unplugging the ambient air thermostat. Didn't realize what it exactly was until I got a CEL for it. I was wondering why my outside temp wasn't working lol.

This IC has been doing it's job well so far. The real test is about to go down tho.. Now I just have to stop running this crappy ol Cobb "OTS" tune and decide on which turbo upgrade to finally go with. Hopefully the CPE is plenty enough because I am about done spending all of my money lol.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Lol... I did a lot of cutting too. I hollowed out all of the solid honeycombs in the grills...Active Grill Shutters deleted...I trimed any plastic/rubber piece that even looked like it was blocking air flow. I also cut a hole on the passenger side just like the opening to the stock air box(I have a CAI), for even air flow!

bestbacon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB 2015 Mustang DIB
Lol... I did a lot of cutting too. I hollowed out all of the solid honeycombs in the grills...Active Grill Shutters deleted...I trimed any plastic/rubber piece that even looked like it was blocking air flow. I also cut a hole on the passenger side just like the opening to the stock air box(I have a CAI), for even air flow!

Nice, you did the extra bits I would've liked to do. I noticed the plastic flaps tend to over around 15 to 20 percent of the intercooler face if you don't trim it.

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
I think that a better solution would be to incorporate some sort of a water misting system. There's just no getting around any intercooler installed right below the radiator soaking with heat when parked even for just a minute in this summer heat.

Palmtrees&2.3s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic Bass
I think that a better solution would be to incorporate some sort of a water misting system. There's just no getting around any intercooler installed right below the radiator soaking with heat when parked even for just a minute in this summer heat.
I am also looking into setting up a water misting system with my CP-E. Maybe have the button for it say "go baby go":lol:

Sponsored

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Get rid of that plastic blocking the Intercooler! ;)

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Well, a little late to the party, but got it ordered today.

Status
Not open for further replies.