Not open for further replies.

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
anyone knows the HP rating on this IC? not planning on making crazy power but just out of curiosity

DB23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T 200A Auto Ingot
Order placed! Summer has arrived in NJ, need to get those temps down. *thumbs up*

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Very well put together and packaged well.

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
How you guys liking the way CPE IC is performing so far? I been running this IC the last 2 days above 85F plus degree heat and I think my opinion on this IC is getting there which I will post. Just wanted to hear more on how others are feeling about how this IC is performing for you and for your specific need so far.

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
How you guys liking the way CPE IC is performing so far? I been running this IC the last 2 days above 85F plus degree heat and I think my opinion on this IC is getting there which I will post. Just wanted to hear more on how others are feeling about how this IC is performing for you and for your specific need so far.
Love the way mine performs. I'm in south florida and noticed a big improvement over stock. I used to feel the car drop off half way through 3rd but now it keeps pulling. Im also not out there doing back to back pulls or beating the car up but it feels more powerfull. I feel it's a huge improvement over stock especially on a daily driver that sees a lot of around town driving.

Oh and it looks sweet as hell with the lethal performance lower grill delete :thumbsup:

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
It's hard for me to review the IC as I also installed cpe's catted down pipe at the same time. It is literally a night and day difference for performance with these two mods together. There is even more torque on hand for an already torquey car. Biggest gains were in the higher RPM range. I can wind each gear out to just about redline now, before there was nothing after about 5500 RPM.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I read through and was curious to know:

What is the documented charge temperature comparison of the c-pe intercooler vs. stock intercooler temps - does anyone have this info yet?

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
Love the way mine performs. I'm in south florida and noticed a big improvement over stock. I used to feel the car drop off half way through 3rd but now it keeps pulling. Im also not out there doing back to back pulls or beating the car up but it feels more powerfull. I feel it's a huge improvement over stock especially on a daily driver that sees a lot of around town driving.

Oh and it looks sweet as hell with the lethal performance lower grill delete :thumbsup:
When I installed mine I tried without the lower grill but I didn't like the look. The IC is too far in. I think it would of been perfect if it stuck out some more.

Do you have a pic or two of finished look with the grill delete? I have the GT grill but I didnt go with the delete.

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
When I installed mine I tried without the lower grill but I didn't like the look. The IC is too far in. I think it would of been perfect if it stuck out some more.

Do you have a pic or two of finished look with the grill delete? I have the GT grill but I didnt go with the delete.
I'll have to take some tomorrow and post them up..I actually think it looks great with the delete..I'll get some pics and let you decide tomorrow :shrug:

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
Here ya go

Yes. It definitely look much better with the actual grill delete than not having anything there at all. Look like I need to get to cutting lol. Thank you for the pics jesse. Your car look awesome!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.