new product:Ford Mustang EcoBoost FMIC ΔCore™ Front Mount Intercooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

prostovovatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Ecoboost Manual Performance Pack
Just picked up my CP-e FMIC during a lunchtime run from Baltimore to Beltsville, MD (thanks, Mitch - took me two hours though :-( ) Yesterday I tried to run out for a lunchtime run to pick it up but had to turn around due to a burned down tractor trailer on 95 and that was a 1.5 hr adventure...

But anyway set to install it tomorrow morning, super excited - if anyone has any tips for me please chime in here.
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
[MENTION=27749]MakStang[/MENTION], I will take over this question if that is okay. Yes, the FMIC will do the job. The core is more than big enough and we have made those power levels and much more on this FMIC. We sell that turbo too!!

https://cp-e.com/shop/product/cp-e-stage-one-bolt-precision-turbo-mustang-ecoboost/

Thanks!!!!!!!!
Thanks Mitch, I got your email. I appreciate your swift reply, you guys are fantastic! :headbang:

Also I replied to you regarding the PTE turbo kit, as I didn't know you were also selling this. Can you please get back to me on that?

Thanks man

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I'm running the CPE FMIC with VS2+. Not sure how that turbo compares to Turbonetics but the car dynoed 368.4 WHP on a Mustang dyno on 91 Oct with WMI (Adam states this should be close to E30 in octane). Mustang dynos show lower WHP than Dynojet by between 10-15% so I estimate that the car should show around 400 WHP on a Dynojet dyno.

It does fine in the Phonix metro area where daytime ambient temperature hits above 110 degrees during the summer.
The PTE should be able to reach the same hp levels as the VS+2, maybe a bit more on 93 fuel, so your feedback is exactly what I needed - thanks man :thumbsup:

The temperatures here are pretty high as well, especially during the summer, so it's good to know that this FMIC does a good job cooling down those CATs. It seems that cp-e has tested it for up to 500 whp (which is close to 600 crank hp) with no heat soak issues whatsoever, so I am all set to proceed with my project!

Thank you all for the feedback. And to give some credit to cp-e, this FMIC is a great product!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.